Jul 1, 2021
is the dude who is complaining about having a sunburn not accessible after finishing the current story? im stuck at 22% and ive searched everywhere but hes gone and i realized what to do a little late
Can you go back a save or two and replay your game? Overwrite your saves to reflect your new play. Maybe you can find him. Or maybe he'll show up again in the next update? Not sure, just some thoughts. :)

Reactions: SkyLoveForever

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can you go back a save or two and replay your game? Overwrite your saves to reflect your new play. Maybe you can find him. Or maybe he'll show up again in the next update? Not sure, just some thoughts. :)
sounds like you not save mush
it can easily be 20 saves you shall go back

Reactions: SkyLoveForever

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
just got to finish ToN so starting this one. excited for this journey.

gotta say tho the main character here looks like such a goober, total downgrade from the ToN dude.

unrelated note but how come the MC in adult games is almost never manly? just once i'd like to play as some big dude with facial hair. it's always a high school twink.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

gotta say tho the main character here looks like such a goober, total downgrade from the ToN dude.

unrelated note but how come the MC in adult games is almost never manly? just once i'd like to play as some big dude with facial hair. it's always a high school twink.
People actually shave ? And this MC is at least mid 20s/early 30s, since he works in a police dept. High schooler face doesn't mean he's still in college

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Since when was TGO made in Unity? Do people make up stuff like this all the time to validate themselves?
You can get the game to update itself with a Unity launcher when you pay. Dunno if that dude actually pays and comes here instead of the official place(s) or is just a weirdo that thinks everything runs on Unity

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
People actually shave ? And this MC is at least mid 20s/early 30s, since he works in a police dept. High schooler face doesn't mean he's still in college
Actually, the Serpico look went out more than 40 years ago, in spite of Miami Vice.

BTW, Re The Dinner Date at Andrea's: MC buys a bottle of Red Wine, but the one brief view of the bottle sure looks like it's White.

Last edited:

rateezy

Apr 15, 2018

What? TGO MC is way better than the ToN one lol, manly muscles. The ToN one is a manlet twink.

• Haha
Reactions: suzieeee

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
is the dude who is complaining about having a sunburn not accessible after finishing the current story? im stuck at 22% and ive searched everywhere but hes gone and i realized what to do a little late
That happens by design with NPCs which set tasks. It doesn't really matter much because these characters set sub-tasks which, if you complete them, allow you to earn some money; not completing them won't stop you moving forward with the game. If you have a save of the game completed up to the 19% point you could load that and play through the game again but like I said it isn't essential - you just lose a cash reward is all.

Jan 31, 2021
I need to convince David to let me interrogate Nellie, but David isn't showing up anywhere. I've tried entering an invalid passcode on his computer, but he still won't show up and I still can't get into the Police Station Gymnasium

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
I need to convince David to let me interrogate Nellie, but David isn't showing up anywhere. I've tried entering an invalid passcode on his computer, but he still won't show up and I still can't get into the Police Station Gymnasium
You might not have picked the right computer. Enter an invalid passcode in each of the computers until you get a message about it sending an alert to him. Then go left and the game should advance.

Reactions: hentai charley
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes