Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
How do I get more intelligence if I failed a past quiz in the game? Any help in this matter is appreciated
1. Find three books (two in the cathedral and one in mansion) and sacrifice a jade figure in the offering plate to get essence of intellect. Craft a seed of intellect from these items, and then consume it.
2. Solve the mystery of what color shirt is worn by a man who is getting all lovey-dovey at the Channel 6 building, for the benefit of a man in the bar.

With a successful quiz, you can have a total INT score of 3, which is as high as the current version of the game allows if you're not a pathetic cheat.

Last edited:
Reactions: ink914

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
1. Find three books (two in the cathedral and one in mansion) and sacrifice a jade figure in the offering plate to get essence of intellect. Craft a seed of intellect from these items, and then consume it.
2. Solve the mystery of what color shirt is worn by a man who is getting all lovey-dovey at the Channel 6 building, for the benefit of a man in the bar.

With a successful quiz, you can have a total INT score of 3, which is as high as the current version of the game allows.
Thank you Darkenning for all the help, much appreciate your time and effort

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Until you come back in 3 months crying " Madalyn vanished cause I haxed myself infinite $. My grandma was also deleting random files in a hidden folder, need moar Naomi"
As far as I remember these symptoms were all caused by using a mod... ( either the red or the aiizen :rolleyes: another source was an RPGMaker MV in itself... :whistle: but I specifically told that cheating goes WITHOUT a mod ! Besides... we are 5 months in it :ROFLMAO: ) Not like I encourage anyone to do it but there is no safety measure as of this point... :censored:

That is not my main save state... actually the 60th is designated for this purpose and I do it simultaneously with the normal saves just to see if there is any trouble with this shit... modded games crap themselves every update but not this one :KEK:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Is there a way to mute the cutscene voice acting without mute the game completely from windows?

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Is there a way to mute the cutscene voice acting without mute the game completely from windows?
No. I just checked, and the Voice Volume option on the phone doesn't affect any of the cutscenes, only (I presume) voiced bits during gameplay.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes