sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That was it. Although apparently, I'm still missing something. The oracle says I'm missing some secrets, but the right-click screen says I have everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:cool: Eric Grey
Ella's 3rd KS page genius ! :KEK: It even says on this picture :ROFLMAO: But since Carols missing also might be worth to check out too :LOL:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Ella's 3rd KS page genius ! :KEK: It even says on this picture :ROFLMAO: But since Carols missing also might be worth to check out too :LOL:
No, Ella and I tested that out. It still says new. Carol's is apparently what I'm missing to have everything. Gotta keep looking.

Edit: Found Carol's KS page. Thanks for the help

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, Ella and I tested that out. It still says new. Carol's is apparently what I'm missing to have everything. Gotta keep looking.

Fun fact... It's hard to deny I'm cheating in this walkthrough... but I ain't seeing any " new " labels at my 3rd Ella KS page... do you ? :unsure: :rolleyes:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Fun fact... It's hard to deny I'm cheating in this walkthrough... but I ain't seeing any " new " labels at my 3rd Ella KS page... do you ? :unsure: :rolleyes:
I did until I went through and did it again. I ran through all three this time, and the "new" label went away. It's possible I didn't save after the first time, or that I missed one of the other two, and "new" was just offset, but I doubt it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I did until I went through and did it again. I ran through all three this time, and the "new" label went away. It's possible I didn't save after the first time, or that I missed one of the other two, and "new" was just offset, but I doubt it.

1650211190818.png
1650211247218.png
You miss these for sure... or some other key ( vase ) but this was Carols respective chest key :giggle:

Reactions: EricGrey

Jeams

May 2, 2019
anyone have link update only version that's between v.14022 and v.21041, like v.16031 and so on..?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
anyone have link update only version that's between v.14022 and v.21041, like v.16031 and so on..?
Well of course downloading the full version wouldn't solve your problem at all right ?! :rolleyes: :LOL:

Jeams

May 2, 2019
Well of course downloading the full version wouldn't solve your problem at all right ?! :rolleyes: :LOL:
yea..just wanna try minimizing data download with my f shit limited internet package.. ;)

just make sure..what version number release between them.., v.16031 , v.18032 then v.21041..??, or what..?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes