sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
naah...doesn't like low quality of 3d..:rolleyes:
And we went a full circle... by this time you would have done it already... :KEK:
V 16031

V 19032

V 21041

• Love
Reactions: Jeams

BADHELLBOYS

Jul 29, 2017
Better solution than to wait for the dev to figure out you got a problem : don't play on phone. Bonus point : you just fixed 99% of the fake problems in the thread. The remaining 1% is Apple users
You know!
In us third country we only be pay around 200$ per month. And thank for the fucking VAT taxes. Life SUCK for us so 100$ phone is what we have.
I know I suck so thank for android update anyway.

thequickguy

Mar 16, 2021
When I enter game, I get constantly NW.js profile error and that made me mad guys. Plus, I save my progress yet see it always 0 zero. How can I solve that matter ? This about java script I guess. Anyone knows? Thanks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When I enter game, I get constantly NW.js profile error and that made me mad guys. Plus, I save my progress yet see it always 0 zero. How can I solve that matter ? This about java script I guess. Anyone knows? Thanks.
<.< is still strong

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Guys, after I paste save file in user data folder, game does not read that file. Do I have to do something else?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Guys, after I paste save file in user data folder, game does not read that file. Do I have to do something else?
Yes :p

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You need to create a prior save in the game first and then you need to overwrite it with the save files you have. :)

Reactions: Lovv99

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
Click on the Faq/Save file on first page

Also side note if you are trying to use the most recent save file posted a few pages back dont bother it wont work regardless, they didn't post it properly

Reactions: Lovv99 and DMC
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes