EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Ok, I'm stuck in v.23044. I have a chest key, but cannot locate the chest it goes to? I've finished the story for this update, but still have stuff to find. I suspect the chest is the last bit.

Would someone please tell me where it is?

:cool: Eric Grey

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Sick Puppy said: Would be a turn up for books if true and make William 25% demon!

How did THIS happen... ? :unsure:
In LE and ToN story says that Church of Cambion was create human-demon hybrid by mating human female with demon male to obtain a "saviour". So, assuming genetic inheritance same as human, this mean human-demon offspring would be 50% human and 50% demon like succubus Madalyn Rose. If Madalyn then mated with human male and conceive a child her offspring would be 50% human (from father) and 50% of half-human/half-demon Madalyn genes,viz., 25% human and 25% demon. So overall if Madalyn gave birth to a child fathered by a human male that baby would, overall, be 75% human and 25% demon. (y)

Thinking about it cannot be William though for far too charmless and stupid to have such a pedigree! :LOL:

I think every chance Andrea Kimura consider William and think him young, dumb and gormless enough to set up (frame) as a stooge (fall guy) to take the blame for some kind of failure, nefarious or criminal activity. The idea that the cultured Kimura would pick an inexperienced junior like William as a potential lover/protege, out of blue with a whole police force to choose from, seems totally redic to me hence my suspicion something else is on her mind. But then this is an NLT Media game in which zeroes regularly become heroes so you never know! :LOL: All that flirtation at dinner between her and William seemed fake as fuck to me is all I say. :whistle: Also Kimura say that police had "infiltrated" Eclipse Guild and make me think that Nellie Cole may be Guild infiltrator, supplying police with names and information from inside organisation, released rather than "escaped" from prison, as part of deal Nellie cut with federal powers to act as an informer and agent provocateur. :unsure:

Last edited:

ShanaPan

Oct 18, 2021
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-15
Release Date: 2022-04-15
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 23044
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Update Only:
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints -
Fan Sig 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
This game is amazing..

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Hey there. I've decided to take a look on what has been put into this game after this last update.
I just have one question for now. Does this game notify you that you've reached the end of the demo content just like it did on ToN?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So overall if Madalyn gave birth to a child fathered by a human male that baby would, overall, be 75% human and 25% demon. (y)
That I know how you calculated with 25 % I meant how did you find someone else than Madalyn for this role ?! :unsure: Since TON we know she does not had sex before ( welp I believe it right after I fucked her... :LOL::love: ) and has no offspring(s) sooo... where does the " other " succubus come from ?! :oops: It's still a could have happened scenario... the story did not reached so far as of yet... but one things for sure... it ain't Madalyn who mothers Fuckface :KEK: ( plus it would make nonsense plot... why wouldn't Fuckface be in the " family business " whatever the fuck that is :ROFLMAO: )

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Hey there. I've decided to take a look on what has been put into this game after this last update.
I just have one question for now. Does this game notify you that you've reached the end of the demo content just like it did on ToN?
Yes. After completing the main events of each update, there's a notice that you've done so.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
ma come si mette la statuetta nella scatola?
Clicca sulla scatola e poi metti dentro una statua qualunque di quelle metalliche, e solo in lingua inglese o ti cancellano i post..

Click on the box and thee put inside one on the metallic figurines, use only english the next time or the mod will delete your post. :)

Reactions: Darkenning

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Clicca sulla scatola e poi metti dentro una statua qualunque di quelle metalliche, e solo in lingua inglese o ti cancellano i post..

Click on the box and thee put inside one on the metallic figurines, use only english the next time or the mod will delete your post. :)
Jawohl mein Gebieter ! o_O I mean Intenso... o_O Gotcha ! :p

Can we fuck mom now ?!? :p
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Jawohl mein Gebieter ! o_O I mean Intenso... o_O Gotcha ! :p

Can we fuck mom now ?!? :p
:KEK:
Aber nein Liebes, kein Befehl, es war nur ein Vorschlag zu ihrem eigenen Besten. ;)
Yep vero, magari sarà sembrato così... but it wasn't my intention.:D
Aaah dunno must ask to the IF who's the not mom first, don't you think?;):KEK::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Aber nein Liebes, kein Befehl, es war nur ein Vorschlag zu ihrem eigenen Besten. ;)
Yep vero, magari sarà sembrato così... but it wasn't my intention.:D
Aaah dunno must ask to the IF who's the not mom first, don't you think?;):KEK::KEK:
I love me a 6 years old granny... just to spice things up ! :p :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
Sorry, but I click on the box and it doesn't let me open anything. Can you tell me the reason?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sorry, but I click on the box and it doesn't let me open anything. Can you tell me the reason?
If you have some metal figurines clicking on the box should give you the message that it's an empty box that you need to fill with something. :)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes