sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you max out to 3 hours on MEGA, you really expect a torrent to get you up to 20GB/sec ?
I know I would ! :KEK:

But honestly... 3 hours ??? :rolleyes::LOL: I remember the times where you were downloading with 20b/s :KEK: WTF is 3 hours anyways ? You go out for a movie or a drink and when you come back the stuff is yours... ( if the piece of shit connection holds :eek: )

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021

But honestly... 3 hours ??? :rolleyes::LOL: I remember the times where you were downloading with 20b/s :KEK: WTF is 3 hours anyways ? You go out for a movie or a drink and when you come back the stuff is yours... ( if the piece of shit connection holds :eek: )

He's a time traveller from the 90s and still on his dialup modem, cut him some slack, jeez

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

But that's not instant gratification that certain people feels they are entitled to, even when they are literally stealing!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
He's a time traveller from the 90s and still on his dialup modem, cut him some slack, jeez
I'd love some of that joint too... :p :KEK:
But that's not instant gratification that certain people feels they are entitled to, even when they are literally stealing!
What else would you expect on a pirate site ?! :LOL: Especially from horndog " pirates " ( pirates my ass ! ) :KEK:

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
If you max out to 3 hours on MEGA, you really expect a torrent to get you up to 20GB/sec ?
Mega isn't 1 GB per day? the game has 2.7
I'm asking for a torrent because i want to download fast, the other links take 3 hours to download.
I miss the NOPY option, the only browser download option that was fast.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'm asking for a torrent because i want to download fast, the other links take 3 hours to download.
Mega has a 2GB limit per IP address per day, but they will always let you download at least one full file per day, no matter the size, so you can download 2.7GB if it's the only thing you download from them in 24h.

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
well i found a torrent link in another site, but it is supposed to have to install the game? isn't just download and open like treasure of nadia?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
MEGA is 20GB / 24 hours... ( free account :p ) which comes as 5GB / 6 hours... used with VPN and a little trick on the IP results in infinite volume :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
well i found a torrent link in another site, but it is supposed to have to install the game? isn't just download and open like treasure of nadia?
You either got the Patreon-only Unity-based launcher (that nobody here can do anything about) or some epic malware that will uninstall your PC and/or put your grandma on fire (possibly both). Have fun

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I find that MEGA's desktop client downloads much faster than browser. (On Linux box anyway.) Try download MEGAsync from MEGA website for your OS, install and try. Can stop, pause and resume download next day or whatever. Is free and seems to work fine for me. (y) Never tried Windows version though. (n)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I find that MEGA's desktop client downloads much faster than browser. (On Linux box anyway.) Try download MEGAsync from MEGA website for your OS, install and try. Can stop, pause and resume download next day or whatever. Is free and seems to work fine for me. (y) Never tried Windows version though. (n)
No significant difference... :rolleyes: The case of having 1GB bandwith is ridiculous... noodles tend to forget they are using VPNs that were used by others as well so they get limited at ^ that... ofc this needs bigbrain power as well :KEK:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
No significant difference... :rolleyes: The case of having 1GB bandwith is ridiculous... noodles tend to forget they are using VPNs that were used by others as well so they get limited at ^ that... ofc this needs bigbrain power as well :KEK:
MEGA claim downloads quicker because of "chunking" tech, sounds like packet concatenation without need of decryption locally but not really well explained. When download big files from MEGA with browser whole encrypted file is downloaded as a blob to user PC and then decrypted locally, apparently, which is supposed to be slower. Anecdotally, for me, MEGASync does seem significantly faster and copes better with interruptions and disconnections better than any browser maybe not everybody. Best to use best for self with software. I will say that MEGASync version for Linux is a very nice piece of software though with a very nice interface and display. Link below is new review:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
MEGA claim downloads quicker because of "chunking" tech, sounds like packet concatenation without need of decryption locally but not really well explained. When download big files from MEGA with browser whole encrypted file is downloaded as a blob to user PC and then decrypted locally, apparently, which is supposed to be slower. Anecdotally, for me, MEGASync does seem significantly faster and copes better with interruptions and disconnections better than any browser maybe not everybody. Best to use best for self with software. I will say that MEGASync version for Linux is a very nice piece of software though with a very nice interface and display. Link below is new review:

I know this... but this has nothing to do with MEGAs quota for sessions ( 6h ) or day ( 24h :KEK: ) being 1GB ( :eek: ??? ) to 5GB ( 6h ) to 20GB ( 24h ) ... :p ( actually it is 5 Gbits pro sessions... )

Using MEGASync is essential if you are using larger files ( actually anything above 300 MB can be measured ) :rolleyes:
If you can't download the 5GB ( and know how to extend this to infinite ) you should check your setting your ISP and yourself whether or not you made the jump from the 90s :p coz you are doing something very wrong :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
I read somewhere that no character from previous NLT Media games would be "active" in TGO with MC. So William Sizemore won't have sex with Madalyn :cry:, Diana :(, Tasha :cautious:,Henry :LOL: or Duncan :ROFLMAO: although these guest characters will help move TGO story forward in supporting roles. (y)
bro, it makes no sense for Diana to fuck with the MC of genesis order. her relationship is with Henry, it would spoil their relationship. if you want to see diana fuck, go play nadia. the low point of Genesis Order so far for me is the MC.

Reactions: OMID RJ

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
bro, it makes no sense for Diana to fuck with the MC of genesis order. her relationship is with Henry, it would spoil their relationship. if you want to see diana fuck, go play nadia. the low point of Genesis Order so far for me is the MC.
In Treasure of Nadia, there's a scene where Henry and Bradley (the protagonist from Lust Epidemic) are having a competition to see who can fuck their girls the best, so there's a possibility that there will be a similar scene in the Genesis Order: some sort of group sex scene where each of the protagonists is interacting exclusively with girls from his harem. I think that Madalyn isn't out of the question just yet, however, since she isn't really a part of Henry's harem.

Though if NLT is going to switch up his formula and actually have girls from Henry's harem sleeping with William, I believe the only one it would make sense to have do so is Tasha.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
whyy???? any idea ? download again the game ??? :cautious::cautious:
Stop using the compressed
In Treasure of Nadia, there's a scene where Henry and Bradley (the protagonist from Lust Epidemic) are having a competition to see who can fuck their girls the best, so there's a possibility that there will be a similar scene in the Genesis Order: some sort of group sex scene where each of the protagonists is interacting exclusively with girls from his harem. I think that Madalyn isn't out of the question just yet, however, since she isn't really a part of Henry's harem.

Though if NLT is going to switch up his formula and actually have girls from Henry's harem sleeping with William, I believe the only one it would make sense to have do so is Tasha.
We haven't even seen all the girls in TGO but you dudes are already getting mad ToN's isn't more in the game ...... The F you dudes even playing TGO for ? Go back to ToN if you want those girls

Reactions: Lucifer_qq

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
We haven't even seen all the girls in TGO but you dudes are already getting mad ToN's isn't more in the game ...... The F you dudes even playing TGO for ? Go back to ToN if you want those girls
LMAO I'm not complaining about anything, I'm just participating in the discussion/speculation.

By and large, I prefer the girls in Genesis Order.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I think you miss the joke but beat that wit by funnier reply! :):):):):D:D:D:D:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes