Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I know this... but this has nothing to do with MEGAs quota for sessions ( 6h ) or day ( 24h :KEK: ) being 1GB ( :eek: ??? ) to 5GB ( 6h ) to 20GB ( 24h ) ... :p ( actually it is 5 Gbits pro sessions... )

Using MEGASync is essential if you are using larger files ( actually anything above 300 MB can be measured ) :rolleyes:
If you can't download the 5GB ( and know how to extend this to infinite ) you should check your setting your ISP and yourself whether or not you made the jump from the 90s :p coz you are doing something very wrong :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah! Communicate at crossed purpose. Well, MEGA is very costly to subscribe to and folk are silly to complain about free service really. If you want best service have to pay for it. Besides: Why the rush? Download big file incrementally over two or three days. Is what I do. Why people get so exited when downloading big game FOR NOTHING because cannot do in one go using cloud service FOR NOTHING? Should chill out and be more patient. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Ah! Communicate at crossed purpose. Well, MEGA is very costly to subscribe to and folk are silly to complain about free service really. If you want best service have to pay for it. Besides: Why the rush? Download big file incrementally over two or three days. Is what I do. Why people get so exited when downloading big game FOR NOTHING because cannot do in one go using cloud service FOR NOTHING? Should chill out and be more patient. (y)
imagine getting schooled on how to download from mega by brian from family guy

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes