puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
View attachment 1844610
Welcome back folks, I'm Bob Merkin, in our continuing series, Visual Novels, Why?
We have a special treat for you guys, the MC from The Genesis Order, via scape on the location of the game.
Welcome MC, thanks for your time.
View attachment 1844611
Hi, Bob,
Tell me MC what's the best part of being involved in this game?
The sex, Bob
Anything else, MC?
No, just the sex, Bob
Is there a chance I could get a part in the game?
No, Bob
Hey, where are you going MC?
Going to have sex, Bob
That' one lucky SOB

Looking forward to the update :giggle:
I actually had a chuckle on this post! (no fake lol). And if 'some' of you can't read or use the the search function . NTL has always updated on the 2nd and 15th of the month since the game, Treasure of Nadia.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I actually had a chuckle on this post! (no fake lol). And if 'some' of you can't read or use the the search function . NTL has always updated on the 2nd and 15th of the month since the game, Treasure of Nadia.
Lots of wonky junk in there : not "some", every1 can't read > NLT is the dev (it's hard to typo 3 letters) > while the 2nd day to update did start with ToN, it wasn't always on the 2nd, so you get 0.5 for that .....

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Lots of wonky junk in there : not "some", every1 can't read > NLT is the dev (it's hard to typo 3 letters) > while the 2nd day to update did start with ToN, it wasn't always on the 2nd, so you get 0.5 for that .....
So Sorry I meant NLT. So what do you mean by the (wonky junk?) If you have a problem, let me know please.. Man

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Before some ask again for the next update, here is the Countdown:

And NO, thats not the countdown for a Hero to post it, that takes at least one hour more.
And who ever will give us the update will not wait for anyone special asking for him, so nobody has to ask .

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes