cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 1997580

View attachment 1997582

View attachment 1997583

I can make a video so that you can see how desperate I am right now. :eek:
Du spielst die deutsche Version, dann solltest du deine Frage auch in dem entsprechenden Thread posten und nicht hier.

Since you play the German fan translation you should ask your question in the proper thread and not here. This thread is for the English version only.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly update!

Coming soon will be a new chapter of The Genesis Order which features many new scenes and also a return of the profiles! Find the hidden profile and upgrade it at Publics to reveal the nude and outfit versions!

A rough evening ends with a pleasant surprise, but a bad dream leads you to an awkward encounter on the farm. Three sexy scenes, a new Kamasutra page and a new profile will all be featured in this "crafty" new chapter.

Also coming next week is the first beta release of the puzzle editor! We're working though bugs now, but if you're interested in trying it early, contact me on for the link!

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I can make a video so that you can see how desperate I am right now. :eek:
These screenshots are not helping much either....

i have a video now i hope you can see something there that i can't see
...and I'm not watching 20 minutes of your gameplay just to try to find what you're missing, sorry.

What WOULD help though: make sure you're playing the most recent version v.39084. Then please post a screenshot like this:

1661153540169.png

Then we can see all your stats and what you might be missing.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Hana..

Nov 7, 2019
hi guys
I have a problem with extracting the original file and an error occurs, I rebuilt the file first with WinZip but not working right, can anyone help me,

! F:\08. All\G\New folder (2)\rebuilt.rebuilt.The_Genesis_Order_PC-v.37081.zip: Checksum error in F:\08. All\G\New folder (2)\www\img\tilesets\MansionWestEntry-B-Dark.rpgmvp. The file is corrupt
! F:\08. All\G\New folder (2)\rebuilt.rebuilt.The_Genesis_Order_PC-v.37081.zip: Checksum error in F:\08. All\G\New folder (2)\www\img\pictures\ALBUM-Lillian.rpgmvp. The file is corrupt
! F:\08. All\G\New folder (2)\rebuilt.rebuilt.The_Genesis_Order_PC-v.37081.zip: Checksum error in F:\08. All\G\New folder (2)\www\movies\ElWrkFk8.mp4. The file is corrupt
! F:\08. All\G\New folder (2)\rebuilt.rebuilt.The_Genesis_Order_PC-v.37081.zip: The archive is corrupt

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I have a problem with extracting the original file and an error occurs, I rebuilt the file first with WinZip but not working right, can anyone help me,
Instead of trying to figure out how to fix & unpack a corrupted archive for an outdated (and bugged) version, you should just re-download the most recent version.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Weekly update!

Coming soon will be a new chapter of The Genesis Order which features many new scenes and also a return of the profiles! Find the hidden profile and upgrade it at Publics to reveal the nude and outfit versions!

A rough evening ends with a pleasant surprise, but a bad dream leads you to an awkward encounter on the farm. Three sexy scenes, a new Kamasutra page and a new profile will all be featured in this "crafty" new chapter.

Also coming next week is the first beta release of the puzzle editor! We're working though bugs now, but if you're interested in trying it early, contact me on for the link!

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!
I'll keep my hopes in check but another hot scene with Carol would be most welcome. Just my opinion but her two scenes are the best so far.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
when i click the game exe it load this what happen? and im waiting its still like this
What and where did you download the game (what's the name of the archive you've downloaded)?
And on which platform are you trying to play the game?

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
For anyone who is 'stuck':
Talk to the Oracle - she will point you to where items are for the storyline
Talk to strangers - they will point you to keys and give other hints

Just leaving this here for all the folks who are missing some unknown object.

Reactions: groq
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes