theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I need to craft a seed of strength but im missing 1 dumbbell... where can i find one?
Have you tried searching this thread or looking into a walkthrough (linked in the OP under "FAQ/Save Files")? We don't know which dumbbell you've already found, so we can't help you anyways...

Feb 18, 2018
Need assistance:

Finished chapter, but still missing something; What shd I do to complete? Maybe, as I found three chests, I am supposed to open them, but .., where do I find the keys?
Also: I reached 37 %: what is the max score for v. 39084?

Thanks, thanks

Screenshot (37).png
!

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Need assistance:

Finished chapter, but still missing something; What shd I do to complete? Maybe, as I found three chests, I am supposed to open them, but .., where do I find the keys?
Also: I reached 36%: what is the max score for v. 39084?
Thanks, thanks!

View attachment 1992822
some of the things you are missing will only be found with greater INT ... eat your seeds ... also, locations for most things are found in the FAQ and walkthroughs of the Original Post (OP)

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
:unsure: can you get to 36% with only 1 INT? it has been a while, can't remember the thresholds ...

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Last edited:

svityy

Mar 10, 2022
i need help. I just started playing the game but I can't progress further. I get to the part where Erica is suppose to come over, but when I get to my house nothing happens...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i need help. I just started playing the game but I can't progress further. I get to the part where Erica is suppose to come over, but when I get to my house nothing happens...
Is it your task to go to your house ? :eek: :whistle:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anybody have v.37 update , I seem to have missed that download? All caught up on .35
Try searching this thread for "<versionnumber> mega" and you'll find a link pretty quick. The version you're looking for is 37081. (The MEGA link for this specific version isn't work anymore, but the other ones from the same post are).

best bet, google search should find what you want
Excellent advice! As ALL updates get posted in this thread -- tell them to head over to Google and search for it elsewhere.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes