WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I have always avoided RPGM games and this one reminded me why I do. After lots of actions and completed tasks the MC got stuck literally can't go back where he came from and can't move forward... I can't see any way to fix this other than a restart. This is why I stick to VN's, but I wanted to give this one a real chance based on the artwork and story it sounded interesting. If they ever make a vn version I might come back but no more rpgm for me.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have always avoided RPGM games and this one reminded me why I do. After lots of actions and completed tasks the MC got stuck literally can't go back where he came from and can't move forward... I can't see any way to fix this other than a restart. This is why I stick to VN's, but I wanted to give this one a real chance based on the artwork and story it sounded interesting. If they ever make a vn version I might come back but no more rpgm for me.
Getting stuck is 99%+ on you. VNs on Renpy can fold onto themselves with a simple typo in 1 line, not much better than RPGmaker. And no, they won't remake this into notRPGmaker, better start looking elsewhere now

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Try searching this thread for "<versionnumber> mega" and you'll find a link pretty quick. The version you're looking for is 37081. (The MEGA link for this specific version isn't work anymore, but the other ones from the same post are).

Excellent advice! As ALL updates get posted in this thread -- tell them to head over to Google and search for it elsewhere.
it still works. stop getting your knickers so twisted and loosen your suspender belt, you will feel less aggressive

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021
I have played treasure of nadia and lust epidemic, but I haven't played this game yet, I want to wait until it comes out complete, but I have a question.

Madalyn usually appears in some scenes?

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I have played treasure of nadia and lust epidemic, but I haven't played this game yet, I want to wait until it comes out complete, but I have a question.

Madalyn usually appears in some scenes?
yes
[EDIT] 2 IIRC ... not overly exciting [/EDIT]

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
nlt needs to spearhead adult gaming industry. He needs to hire more people to produce multiple high quality games simultaneously. We need this to become more mainstream.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
nlt needs to spearhead adult gaming industry. He needs to hire more people to produce multiple high quality games simultaneously. We need this to become more mainstream.
ToN is on Steam. Both of them are 100% vanilla, what else do you want ? McDonalds toys ? Disney+ ads ? Cameo in movie trailers ?

NightHunter786

Jul 7, 2020
So, I found the dumb bells and Oracle says "craft something to move the barrel" I had already improved my strength to 3 but apparently that is not enough. I increased strength before talking to Kimberly and doing the bugs but it still says I am not strong enough.
strength 4 is required. did you consume seed of strength?

DoodTheDude

Jun 19, 2020
Hello, as soon as I try to enter the basement underneath the Church, I get a Loading Error. Failed to load: img/characters/$Chest8.png
Weird that a Chest icon would be in characters folder, I don't see any solution listed here, how do I fix this please?
Thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello, as soon as I try to enter the basement underneath the Church, I get a Loading Error. Failed to load: img/characters/$Chest8.png
Weird that a Chest icon would be in characters folder, I don't see any solution listed here, how do I fix this please?
Thank you
Your Load Error is related to not applying the update-only files correctly, which however is covered in the FAQ which is posted on OP.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
can someone pls tell me where to go when Erica is supposed to come over?
Here is the . Follow along with it until you figure out what has gone wrong. As I recall, the only time that Erica is supposed to "come over" is at the start of v09013, where you get automatically sent to your home at the start of the update.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes