Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
General tip: If you are running so low on disk space that you have issue launching a game it's time for a cleanup. Generally I would advise against filling any disk above 90%. If it's the disk with the OS on it I would be even less inclined to fill it up.
This is what keeps popping up every time I try to download a game. I can't save to any of my externals cause they are all full. I even cleared out a lot of things I don't use anymore

Xanado

May 9, 2018
This is what keeps popping up every time I try to download a game. I can't save to any of my externals cause they are all full. I even cleared out a lot of things I don't use anymore
That's not related to how much you have on your disk. That just means you have reached the limit of the free download quota allocated to the ip adress you are currently using (within a certain time). Either wait for the quota to refresh, use a VPN to get a new ip address or use a different download mirror.

Reactions: maikelblack

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
That's not related to how much you have on your disk. That just means you have reached the limit of the free download quota allocated to the ip adress you are currently using (within a certain time). Either wait for the quota to refresh, use a VPN to get a new ip address or use a different download mirror.
So instead of downloading from MEGA use like FILESFM or just wait a day or 2 and try to download it through MEGA again?

Deathfear

Dec 20, 2018
I have a bug. In the previous update, when the MC goes with Andrea in the police station the gym's women's locker room my screen will be black, everything looks fine, the music is on but I can't do anything. They go to the locker room, starts to speak and BOOM, nothing. I thought the new update will solve it, but nothing happened. Any advice?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have a bug. In the previous update, when the MC goes with Andrea in the police station the gym's women's locker room my screen will be black, everything looks fine, the music is on but I can't do anything. They go to the locker room, starts to speak and BOOM, nothing. I thought the new update will solve it, but nothing happened. Any advice?
Try some older cene in gallery.
Try update your codecs. CCCP or K-lite

Georgie Boy

Aug 2, 2020
Help, stuck here. i got black screen and if i hit esc button i get normal screen again but MC is trapped like this and cant go anywhere. its just after opening the chapel in the woods. Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-18 a la(s) 8.13.43.png

shubc30

Dec 31, 2018
Funny thing happens i think its the bug, after first couple of choices MC is small as an ant, i cant even see where I am lol

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Try some older cene in gallery.
Try update your codecs. CCCP or K-lite
If it were a codec problem none of the scenes would play accordingly... guess the file that would be in use is a zero sized one or it's name is not what it's supposed to be... :whistle: Variations maaan variations :LOL:

Reactions: groq

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Genesis Order [v.39084] + Unlimited Money Mod

Download Apk: , ,

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: tommyjohne
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes