sailor7475-

Jun 23, 2017
You need to dump the idol into the pot to get the essence. No1 talks about how to get it since it's a basic and random loot spawn like every other thing. Go run around for hours in the forest and you should get 1 (best place is on the left of the "basic" forest, between it and the church). Depending on what essence you want, anything higher than jade will output 1, wood and stone give the other. You also should get at least 1 for the story, since you need it to progress with the pot/stats
thank you!
that's what i needed to know.
(y)

sailor7475-

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks. I will remove the link.

For the offering you need the bronze idol. I'm surprised that you don't know where you can get a bronze idol because same as in TON the idols start to pop up early in the game. First you only get stone or bronze idols. Later you will receive silver and gold idols.

Now I start to believe that you modified your save or used the cheat mod to skip to grind for idols. If you have too much money the game will stop to spawn idols.
that is an interesting comment: the game will stop to spawn idols.
i have silver and jade idols but not bronze.
so, i should probably cut back on the money and bronze idols will return?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks. I will remove the link.

For the offering you need the bronze idol. I'm surprised that you don't know where you can get a bronze idol because same as in TON the idols start to pop up early in the game. First you only get stone or bronze idols. Later you will receive silver and gold idols.

Now I start to believe that you modified your save or used the cheat mod to skip to grind for idols. If you have too much money the game will stop to spawn idols.
that is an interesting comment: the game will stop to spawn idols.
i have silver and jade idols but not bronze.
so, i should probably cut back on the money and bronze idols will return?
Let's cut the bullshit: there is no such thing as bronze idol in the game!!! Nor any other bronze item (the closest item could be copper idol).

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I downloaded the game from here and the file says update only. When I tried to open the game it gave me a few errors. I don't know what is going on and why it says that. Is there a way I can fix that?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded the game from here and the file says update only. When I tried to open the game it gave me a few errors. I don't know what is going on and why it says that. Is there a way I can fix that?
You can't play the update-only file because all other game files are missing. The update-only files are for "updating" your previous version (v37) to the latest available one.

To play the game you need to download the full game.

Note: You can't apply the update-only files on a compressed version.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
You can't play the update-only file because all other game files are missing. The update-only files are for "updating" your previous version (v37) to the latest available one.

To play the game you need to download the full game.

Note: You can't apply the update-only files on a compressed version.
Can I get the full game on here?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Have you tried the links in the OP that are in the section NOT saying "Update only" above?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I accidently downloaded the update instead of the game. I tried to down the game but a screen comes up saying that I don't have enough space on my computer to download anything. After I download a game and then extract the files can I delete the file I extracted the game from to clear up space and still play the game? All the files with the zipper on it I have already extracted the game and everything else

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
I think I accidently downloaded the update instead of the game. I tried to down the game but a screen comes up saying that I don't have enough space on my computer to download anything. After I download a game and then extract the files can I delete the file I extracted the game from to clear up space and still play the game? All the files with the zipper on it I have already extracted the game and everything else
Yes, you can delete the zipped files once you extract the contents. They are just to make the files smaller for downloading.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
General tip: If you are running so low on disk space that you have issue launching a game it's time for a cleanup. Generally I would advise against filling any disk above 90%. If it's the disk with the OS on it I would be even less inclined to fill it up.

Reactions: Think Tank

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
General tip: If you are running so low on disk space that you have issue launching a game it's time for a cleanup. Generally I would advise against filling any disk above 90%. If it's the disk with the OS on it I would be even less inclined to fill it up.
This is what keeps popping up every time I try to download a game. I can't save to any of my externals cause they are all full. I even cleared out a lot of things I don't use anymore

Xanado

May 9, 2018
This is what keeps popping up every time I try to download a game. I can't save to any of my externals cause they are all full. I even cleared out a lot of things I don't use anymore
That's not related to how much you have on your disk. That just means you have reached the limit of the free download quota allocated to the ip adress you are currently using (within a certain time). Either wait for the quota to refresh, use a VPN to get a new ip address or use a different download mirror.

Reactions: maikelblack

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
That's not related to how much you have on your disk. That just means you have reached the limit of the free download quota allocated to the ip adress you are currently using (within a certain time). Either wait for the quota to refresh, use a VPN to get a new ip address or use a different download mirror.
So instead of downloading from MEGA use like FILESFM or just wait a day or 2 and try to download it through MEGA again?

Deathfear

Dec 20, 2018
I have a bug. In the previous update, when the MC goes with Andrea in the police station the gym's women's locker room my screen will be black, everything looks fine, the music is on but I can't do anything. They go to the locker room, starts to speak and BOOM, nothing. I thought the new update will solve it, but nothing happened. Any advice?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have a bug. In the previous update, when the MC goes with Andrea in the police station the gym's women's locker room my screen will be black, everything looks fine, the music is on but I can't do anything. They go to the locker room, starts to speak and BOOM, nothing. I thought the new update will solve it, but nothing happened. Any advice?
Try some older cene in gallery.
Try update your codecs. CCCP or K-lite

Georgie Boy

Aug 2, 2020
Help, stuck here. i got black screen and if i hit esc button i get normal screen again but MC is trapped like this and cant go anywhere. its just after opening the chapel in the woods. Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-18 a la(s) 8.13.43.png

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes