sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We should be asking you if you know how to read. Go back to the main page of this thread and you'll see in very big letters and in yellow "Save Location".
Think what he meant to ask is how to see the hidden files and folders... nonetheless still can be found in this thread a dozen times at least... :LOL:
If i download compressed, will i be able to download "update only" later on?
I don't see what could stop you from doing so... just take a good look at this thread and witness how your pals did it before and wrecked their games :KEK:

First make a decision if you want to play compressed or regular... if you made it then stick to your decision !
If you have too much money the game will stop to spawn idols.
Nope :p TGO still has no restriction on anything at all regardless how much money you have... being a noodle is what the problem here is ! :LOL: BTW 1 : could someone remind me what exactly is it that requires specifically bronze idols to create ?!? :oops: BTW 2 : what nonsense is this bronze idol ??? :oops: What this game has is clay copper gold guardian and god idols... :KEK:

Reactions: Slvh

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Until you provide less details : lolnope. Even moreso if what you call a bug is a missing png or you get stuck behind Erica coming out of the church
No that was from last update which was only fixed with the current one. NLT games are riddled with bugs like yeah it happens but for a proper release of an update they're pretty damn bad there with little to no quality control.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
No that was from last update which was only fixed with the current one. NLT games are riddled with bugs like yeah it happens but for a proper release of an update they're pretty damn bad there with little to no quality control.
I have been playing TGO since the beginning. I update with each new release. I have NOT had any game stopping bugs. So, not sure what your problem is.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have not encountered a single bug in this game. Usually you will get bugs if try to cheat and mess with your saves.

Reactions: Ash22

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have not encountered a single bug in this game. Usually you will get bugs if try to cheat and mess with your saves.
That's certainly possible, but I'm willing to bet the majority of noodle bugs are not caused by that, but by intermixing compressed vs official release, or skip an update, or apply updates in the wrong order.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's certainly possible, but I'm willing to bet the majority of noodle bugs are not caused by that, but by intermixing compressed vs official release, or skip an update, or apply updates in the wrong order.
The bane of this place : having too many different versions that fuck up the others if you can't copy/paste 2 folders together, then add the compressed, then the "mods", then the bigbrain cheating. It's way too much for 99% of the people in here

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
locations of the dumbells semmes like am missing some?
same problem, but i collect both and it says to colect them any way... any help?
How can we know which ones you are missing if we don't know which ones you have?

The dumbbell added in this update can be found in the Triple X store, in a chest. Others can be found in the front yard of Heather's home and one of the lockers in the gym.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Maybe it's just me but I feel like the animations feel like they have been recycled from the last game or so. There is something I can't put my finger on, but it just feels bland.

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Maybe it's just me but I feel like the animations feel like they have been recycled from the last game or so. There is something I can't put my finger on, but it just feels bland.
i know what you mean, its kind of getting same old, same old. we can hope the story develops better, but i think thats a longshot. there is something missing, but nor quite sure what. on the plus side, it updates regularly and keeps me a bit busy whilst waiting for other games to develop

Reactions: Team Thanos
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes