MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Damn, I didn't think about Hannah and Erica being on the same level of crazy but yeah, it makes sense. I can't wait for their obligatory threesome. They'll probably have a contest about who can get their fist furthest up MCs ass or something :LUL:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nope :p TGO still has no restriction on anything at all regardless how much money you have... being a noodle is what the problem here is ! :LOL: BTW 1 : could someone remind me what exactly is it that requires specifically bronze idols to create ?!? :oops: BTW 2 : what nonsense is this bronze idol ??? :oops: What this game has is clay copper gold guardian and god idols... :KEK:
Maybe it is about time that I continue to play this game from my early v03 save. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

XD123321

Aug 21, 2017
i cannot start the game anymore, when i press the .exe nothing happens but i can see it started in
the activity manager. anyone had the same problem?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe it is about time that I continue to play this game from my early v03 save. :LOL:
You think ? :ROFLMAO: Another shocker !!! :eek: v03 ??? :oops: IF I remember correctly it was 2-4-7-9-12 and on and on... sooo what's an 03 ??? :p:LOL: Anyhow... try to have fun with it... sometimes it will literally drive you nuts it's so stupid :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes