massquerade

Jan 21, 2018
I really do understand why they havent, but its so taunting that Tasha is in so many scenes and Im not allowed to fuck her too. I was hopeful that there would be some interaction but shes with last games MC. She was always my favorite.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I really do understand why they havent, but its so taunting that Tasha is in so many scenes and Im not allowed to fuck her too. I was hopeful that there would be some interaction but shes with last games MC. She was always my favorite.
Go play ToN if you want her, you already got 12 girls in TGO .....

Budman 1959

Apr 4, 2022
So, you can open the game (which is different from what you posted in post 11,620), the game runs fine, but you can't load your previous save game?

Did you use any external tools to edit your save game? Did you use any mods on your previous game version?

If you could share your save game, we can check if we can load it or if it's broken...
So, you can open the game (which is different from what you posted in post 11,620), the game runs fine, but you can't load your previous save game?

Did you use any external tools to edit your save game? Did you use any mods on your previous game version?

If you could share your save game, we can check if we can load it or if it's broken...
Seems the game file is corupt on all of them now

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Seems the game file is corupt on all of them now
Now you're talking about the game file again, not your save games. I really tried helping, but if you aren't able to tell what's wrong, I'm out (and I will ignore any further post from you, so don't even bother replying).

Good luck!

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone else having a problem with game failing to launch tried 4 times and nothing.
Any extract issues? Trying backup game's saves, delete game's appdata and relaunch.

EDIT:
I usually got corrupted archive for file larger than 4GB with anonfiles links while using IDM, my network is configured with 6 WAN connections at same time, didn't (want to) find out which cause this issue but browser built in downloader with single connection working fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budman 1959

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Gotta love people crafting seeds and not using them, then coming in here wondering why they can't do stuff ......
Don't tell me you were wondering even for a split second about this ( without seeing this inventory :LOL: )

Big deal... there are those who can't deal with this linear game coz they are too " busy " to go through it step by step... have to shed some crocodile tears :cry:
:KEK:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
What am i supposed to do when i collected the garbage bags at the channel building?
The Man keeps telling me to collect them and the woman only says she doesnt want to be fired
Buy a box. Click on the box in your inventory. Put the trash in the box. Give the box to the woman. Do the dance of joy.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
If you understand the NLT release schedule, you will know that there are two releases each month. They are on the 2nd. and the 15th. The version number tells you the month and release number. xx09 1means month 09, and release 1. So the next release would be xx09 2. You answered your own question. Here is a guide to help you understand the version numbering system.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 43 09 2

43 = Percentage completion of the update version.
09 = Month of release. (September)
2 = Second release of the month.
Thank you :)

shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
Made it just in time! My Pseudo-Incest Mod has been UPDATED!
-Added Chloe, Carol, and Hannah as Sister/Aunt/Cousin
-Updated Map to "Aunty's Farm"
-Updated Menu HUD and Dialogue Names

Here's the direct Download link (MediaFire):

Or go here to find the original post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/post-7123516

Be sure to pair this with PervySensei's Dialogue Patch!
(Sadly his contribution has been Discontinued, so only the first few updates were patched)

~Garrettino~
Hi... erm, will this patch be updated?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
2 days before update : wincest is the only tag we need
update day : I deleted my PC, need save and walkthrough in 50 step-by-step on how to get out of MC's house
2 days after update : wincest patch is the only thing we need

Copy/paste since launch and until the game ends. Every 2 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Same as how he got 4 holy waters while also having the holy bomb that requires them : hax
Or he just went back and forth between the store and the cathedral.
Buy the Basic Container, then click on the fountain to collect the Holy Water.
You can keep doing this for as long as you want really.

Though there is zero point in doing it.
Obviously!

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes