Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
For some reason, I think so far reversing the incest patch would be better fit...Meaning that Heather and Chloe being Aunt and cousin, while Carol and Hannah being Mother and sister.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For some reason, I think so far reversing the incest patch would be better fit...Meaning that Heather and Chloe being Aunt and cousin, while Carol and Hannah being Mother and sister.
Do it then, cause no1 else will make it for you

Reactions: Ribaso

adamad

Sep 6, 2020
Guys, important please!

I'm looking for updates from version 37. I tried on the web but without any changes. Do you know how could I download all the recent updates from v.37?
Please, I'm looking forward to your answers

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm looking for updates from version 37. I tried on the web but without any changes...
Why not try to search this thread instead? Top right, search for "v.39084 mega", "v.41091 mega" and "v.43092 mega" and you'll find all the updates you're looking for. If those links still work? No idea, you might need to check for yourself.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Can anyone tell me the location of one dumbbell? I know one is in the gym and another one is near Hannah's bedroom. But don't know the location of the third one.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
ok I just started playing this game from NLT..... I'm having an issue where the helper chick says to go to the XXX store but when i try i cant enter and also my guy is fucking tiny when i get off the main travel map thing

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes