LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
Game seems ok after first minutes, but why always this kitschy/corny aspects of the game, 'sex virus'? come on, spending dozens of hours creating a game and taking a storytelling that could be written by a bored 12 year old during a school break.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game seems ok after first minutes, but why always this kitschy/corny aspects of the game, 'sex virus'? come on, spending dozens of hours creating a game and taking a storytelling that could be written by a bored 12 year old during a school break.
He takes more time rendering scenes and releasing them every 2 weeks instead of crafting LOTR with lewds, get over it

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I've been thinking about this as of late, and while lots of the scenes are done well I can't get over the fact that there's very little use of characters hands. The girls never seem to grab onto the MC. Like the pics above, they're just, there, to the side. I guess it's easier to animate/render but it does, IMO, kill the realism in the end.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly report!

Coming in the next chapter of The Genesis Order, William's deception toward Andrea and Lillian is starting to get messy. With so many others involved and so many secrets to keep, will you be able to juggle so many moving pieces?

As of September 15th, Grand Master supporters received the integration for The Genesis Order that is also supported in Treasure of Nadia on PC. Pretty soon TGO Lovense compatibility will be available to everyone on PC. For those interested, we have a special going for the next 12 days. If you're looking for an excuse to replay Treasure of Nadia, it could be a fun way to do it!

Thanks everyone for the support! Be on the lookout next week for more teasers! Have a great week!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Weekly report!

Coming in the next chapter of The Genesis Order, William's deception toward Andrea and Lillian is starting to get messy. With so many others involved and so many secrets to keep, will you be able to juggle so many moving pieces?

As of September 15th, Grand Master supporters received the integration for The Genesis Order that is also supported in Treasure of Nadia on PC. Pretty soon TGO Lovense compatibility will be available to everyone on PC. For those interested, we have a special going for the next 12 days. If you're looking for an excuse to replay Treasure of Nadia, it could be a fun way to do it!

Thanks everyone for the support! Be on the lookout next week for more teasers! Have a great week!
Oh yeah, give me Andrea

Hiotori

Jul 3, 2019
If you don´t like it leave it and make a better one.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes