MarkD87dk

Mar 13, 2018
Well that's not possible... the profile update is not available in the shop until you picked the profile up from the farm... but if you do the option becomes available sooo either you are missing it or you already bought it just haven't realized it :KEK: Not that it's an uncommon mishap in this thread :oops::unsure::LOL:
Oh for Pete's sake, it was hiding behind the freaking windmill?!

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
So i have 4 bags of trash but cant give it to the guy is this just not implemented yet or something that is broken. If so can I fix it with a save editor or something?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So i have 4 bags of trash but cant give it to the guy is this just not implemented yet or something that is broken. If so can I fix it with a save editor or something?
Not gonna list all the fail in that post but just say this : it's a you problem

Reactions: robbiej691

Play2gether

Dec 3, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find my issue.

I'm late to starting this game and downloaded the full 3.9gb of version .41091 a few days ago from Mega using the link on page 1 of this thread. After I got to around 15% complete, the Angel told me that I had completed this update. I installed the .43092 update this morning and was able to get to around 17% complete before again being told I had completed the update.

My understanding of the naming structure from playing TON and Lust Epidemic (and seeing some screenshots in this thread) is that I should be able to play ~41/42% of the game at this point, yet the game is telling me I've done it all.

Any suggestions on how to fix it so that I can play thru the full game (up to current release)?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

I'm late to starting this game and downloaded the full 3.9gb of version .41091 a few days ago from Mega using the link on page 1 of this thread. After I got to around 15% complete, the Angel told me that I had completed this update. I installed the .43092 update this morning and was able to get to around 16% complete before again being told I had completed the update.

My understanding of the naming structure from playing TON and Lust Epidemic (and seeing some screenshots in this thread) is that I should be able to play ~41/42% of the game at this point, yet the game is telling me I've done it all.

Any suggestions on how to fix it so that I can play thru the full game (up to current release)?
There's nothing to fix. You just missed a whole ton of things. The dirty secret about the percentage of the game completed is that it has literally next to no relationship to the main plot. Someone was even able to finish all plot-related matters to reach the "completed" message with just 1%.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

I'm late to starting this game and downloaded the full 3.9gb of version .41091 a few days ago from Mega using the link on page 1 of this thread. After I got to around 15% complete, the Angel told me that I had completed this update. I installed the .43092 update this morning and was able to get to around 17% complete before again being told I had completed the update.

Open the menu and check the top bar above the map, it'll tell everything you missed. Those will give you % completion. Then do all the booty calls you got. Buy everything in the shop and check stuff in the image gallery. Weird it took you 3 years to post something and this is what we got

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Open the menu and check the top bar above the map, it'll tell everything you missed. Those will give you % completion. Then do all the booty calls you got. Buy everything in the shop and check stuff in the image gallery. Weird it took you 3 years to post something and this is what we got
To be fair, there's absolutely nothing weird or wrong with being shy and just lurk around here. I bet there are tons like that. Would you rather they be...

A) Noodles and just ask the same questions that other noodles have already asked and have been answered 1000x?
B) Be a quiet lurker and read and learn and only ask less obvious questions?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes