rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
How to access chest location in Pic 2 ? thank you
The chest location is picture 3. You need Wading Shoes, which is a crafting recipe that upgrades your shoes so that you can walk across areas with water that have an arrow indicating you can traverse it. Like any other crafting recipe there are 4 components that you have to find, you need the recipe and then you need to use Angelcraft to make it.

I don't remember the locations of each component, but if you look up a guide about 0.41, it should tell you everything you need to know.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I really can't.... , you can watch this video... and here pic... how do i do...
Dude I really don't wanna quote myself... IF YOU REACHED PROGRESS... means that if you have not opened up that path then why the fuck are you trying to get something you cannot ??? ( as of yet ! ) :unsure: Besides storywise you go into the cave system from the Ray farms cave entrance and not Judys room... :FacePalm: Why do I even bother you don't understand a thing right ? ... :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: deesnuts and Petzl

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Dude I really don't wanna quote myself... IF YOU REACHED PROGRESS... means that if you have not opened up that path then why the fuck are you trying to get something you cannot ??? ( as of yet ! ) :unsure: Besides storywise you go into the cave system from the Ray farms cave entrance and not Judys room... :FacePalm: Why do I even bother you don't understand a thing right ? ... :HideThePain:
Whatt... I follow the walkthrough from this web ...
step by step , it say from here.... at ver 41091 free roam

• Eve Cathedral > Judy’s room > Downstairs > Left path > Down > Open the chest > Jump in the water > Open the chest to get a new page (Lilian)
it's not say Ray Farm as you say and I get the right from another comment..so I know it can reach from Ray's farm sorry.. i know everything from this version [43092]

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ This is why from time to time it's healthy to use your head instead of diving into a walkthrough guide that was made in no time... :KEK:

Reactions: kingofcurrywurst

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Whatt... I follow the walkthrough from this web ...
Blowing up that barrel to open up the left passage in the cave was from 4 updates before the latest update. That means you either missed something previously in the walkthrough or the walkthrough you are using is not complete.

thinksexygames

Jul 11, 2017
I have the same problem.... am on PC using update files. the shoes img is there but no rpgmvp file with same name?

fixed. unzip this file in the pictures folder. deleted too many to screw with are missing.

third edit...lol these two files are not enough. There are many picture and some audio files missing. I downloaded the compressed version and copied files to the updated location and had it skip duplicates.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Haha yeah I suppose...quick on the burns ain't ya? ;)
Don't take it too seriously... :LOL: But a liiiiitle bit of attention can prove very useful... just take a look at this thread and it's insurmountable and never before answered problems / solutions ! ;):KEK:

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Don't take it too seriously... :LOL: But a liiiiitle bit of attention can prove very useful... just take a look at this thread and it's insurmountable and never before answered problems / solutions ! ;):KEK:
Haha I don’t take it seriously at all my friend. I’ve seen the endless questions LOL…it was more a comment on the actual location in the farmhouse. Was a tough find even knowing where it was. All good pal. Don’t get me wrong either, I enjoy reading you rip on others (and myself I guess)!! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Haha I don’t take it seriously at all my friend. I’ve seen the endless questions LOL…it was more a comment on the actual location in the farmhouse. Was a tough find even knowing where it was. All good pal. Don’t get me wrong either, I enjoy reading you rip on others (and myself I guess)!! Haha
As one of my pals would put it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;) :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes