smokealarm

Oct 7, 2018
I am looking for help. The game freezes at a point before I can buy the wine at Dicks grill. The progress of my game say 25%. the only interaction thing I have is at Dicks. What happened is I went to location, talked to Chloe as she came out of sex shop. went into dicks, carol and hannah is there talking about a fire. Next to them is mellisa. As soon as the other to girls finish talking, Melissa moves a bit and then the game stucks. Its also after I have spoken to an officer at Melissas house and been to the gym where the guy says she went south. Any help please.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
you need to reload game and overwrite when it asks you to n advice not to use cheats till they updated to upgrade your using :)
Yeah... that's a good advise... regardless that's not his problem :KEK: Failing to update your game is a PEBKAC... hard decision indeed to go with regular OR compressed... dudes around here can't decide for themselves :HideThePain:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am looking for help. The game freezes at a point before I can buy the wine at Dicks grill. The progress of my game say 25%. the only interaction thing I have is at Dicks. What happened is I went to location, talked to Chloe as she came out of sex shop. went into dicks, carol and hannah is there talking about a fire. Next to them is mellisa. As soon as the other to girls finish talking, Melissa moves a bit and then the game stucks. Its also after I have spoken to an officer at Melissas house and been to the gym where the guy says she went south. Any help please.
If you are using ANY kinda mod(s) nows the time to get ridda them... along with the game that you have now remove it and download a full version of v43 ( and don't forget not to patch the game with mods :KEK: ) saves will be intact ;)

Plus if it's due you could upgrade NW... just an idea :p

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Have you been able to mate with the landlord and tenant yet? I haven't played the game and waiting for it to have enough content first

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You can. In every update is one chest and one key. You can also shut off water in Carols bathroom.
the water in the cave, there are also two chests in there, one is easy to get to and the other has one of the stupid rock puzzles in front of it

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
So the basketball court scene where the guy is calling you an asshole and your boss is calling you stupid....... game is stuck there for me? New bug?

Letting it play out on "Now Loading..." and after a few minutes it said it had to do with HipHop2.ogg, seems there's no option to just say "well then please don't play it"

DGTS

Jan 28, 2018
In mansion from enterance. North up and right. There is inning room and there si jar, breake it.
I have no idea what room you're talking about. I already broke every jar I have access to in the mansion...
How to get the chapel key recipe?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes