Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Weekly update!

A chapter filled with naughty deception is coming next week and will feature 3 new sexy scenes, a new booty call, outfit and pinup! Alongside a new booty call will be a lot of new house upgrades to impress the new lady.

A discovery is made that sheds a light on the Wilkes mansion as well as a fun romp in a very naughty place. So many secrets to keep!

With the puzzle editor basically completed, we've moved efforts over to translating ToN. Very soon we will be announcing in Discord ways you can get involved! Don't forget you can play the puzzle editor using the link at and give us feedback here or on Discord!

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!
That Kimberley Foxx's stiletto in picture so she will be in one scene. (y) Large breasts in outfit picture suggest Melissa, Andrea or Heather for KS page rather than Kimberley or Chloe maybe. :unsure: Same ol' same ol'. :rolleyes: Where is Aunt Sara? :cry: Hopefully Sara booked to make a guest or cameo appearance in TGO soon, :p for the time has come for mature beauty to flower amongst all those slutty weeds. :love:

DerJohannes

May 21, 2018
Hey based on my past experience with NLT Games, it seemed they take like a year maybe 2 to complete, how far is this game in the developement? is there allready alot of content or not so much? i like the other 2 aswell and want to give this a shot but dont want to waste my time if a release might be just a few months away

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey based on my past experience with NLT Games, it seemed they take like a year maybe 2 to complete, how far is this game in the developement? is there allready alot of content or not so much? i like the other 2 aswell and want to give this a shot but dont want to waste my time if a release might be just a few months away
Your experience is seriously lacking.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
how far is this game in the developement?
Based on the in-game progress counter (which is also encoded into the version number of each update), the game is 43% complete.

is there allready alot of content or not so much?
There are currently 65 scenes available in the in-game scene player.

dont want to waste my time if a release might be just a few months away
If you mean the final release, then I'd guess it's at least 13 months away.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does anyone know where the hints of burning the wood to find metal leads to?
That was a couple updates ago, but it might be the key in the barrel of wood that's at the SE corner of the barn on Ray's farm. Light it with the blowtorch.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Oh my.... BaDIK users, here? Nonono, I'm letting it go immediately thanks for the advice my friend!!! Scary!!! :eek: :KEK: :KEK:
I'm quiet on that forum, mostly, because those people over there, they're CRAZY. But I've played every update of this, and both NLT's other games, so, you know, not JUST a BADIK player.

kisskiss

Nov 4, 2019
Hello all, I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with the guy who says nights are cold close to dick's grill, he says he's been kicked out of his house but I found nothing, can someone point me to a start for this ?
Thanks

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Hello all, I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with the guy who says nights are cold close to dick's grill, he says he's been kicked out of his house but I found nothing, can someone point me to a start for this ?
Thanks
warm him up with a fire

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
not really since others say the game is 43% done and that it might be released in about 13 months, that would fit my expectations of 1-2 year of development time
If you had experience, you'd already know how far along the game is/% done and the release schedule. So your post made no sense with what we now know about you. And that everything you asked is already in the thread over 50 times each, per update

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes