Down000

Feb 17, 2020
Im arround 25% complete from the build released so far, however i'm getting this error "Loading Error Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg" everytime i go tho the east room of the church. The thing is, there's a clock there and i need to take the batteries out of it to fix the heart meter on the gym. After i left the room i get this message and there's a "Now Loading" and then nothing happens. Is anyone having the same issue as me?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Im arround 25% complete from the build released so far, however i'm getting this error "Loading Error Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg" everytime i go tho the east room of the church. The thing is, there's a clock there and i need to take the batteries out of it to fix the heart meter on the gym. After i left the room i get this message and there's a "Now Loading" and then nothing happens. Is anyone having the same issue as me?
Nope, cause most people can update their game (most being 5 dudes max). Either get the fullbuild again or stop using the compressed. And especially stop trying to mix the 2 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

Down000

Feb 17, 2020
Im not using the compressed version, lmao. I just downloaded the windows version (4.48GB) that's available here, nothing else.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Im not using the compressed version, lmao. I just downloaded the windows version (4.48GB) that's available here, nothing else.
Yeah... FYI the regular version of the game does not use .ogg files as audio :rolleyes:
Nope, cause most people can update their game (most being 5 dudes max). Either get the fullbuild again or stop using the compressed. And especially stop trying to mix the 2 of them
There is another possibility as well compressed - compressed but one is encrypted the other decrypted... I already said that it's going to be hairy that every update gets another game compressor but here we are :LOL:

Down000

Feb 17, 2020
Yeah... FYI the regular version of the game does not use .ogg files as audio :rolleyes:

There is another possibility as well compressed - compressed but one is encrypted the other decrypted... I already said that it's going to be hairy that every update gets another game compressor but here we are :LOL:
As i said before, i just downloaded the windows version that's available here, and right below there's a link to download the compressed version, wich i didn't... So Ether this version with 4.48gb is the compressed version or there's something else. I'm looking another way to download the whole game but it's always the same size file.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As i said before, i just downloaded the windows version that's available here, and right below there's a link to download the compressed version, wich i didn't... So Ether this version with 4.48gb is the compressed version or there's something else. I'm looking another way to download the whole game but it's always the same size file.
Updating the game every 2 weeks since launch and nothing ever crops up. Either the links are funky or it's a you problem

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Updating the game every 2 weeks since launch and nothing ever crops up. Either the links are funky or it's a you problem
Guess this makes it a you problem coz he did not get it for the first... yet he posted the problem on his own :KEK: Geez Louise :LOL:
"Loading Error Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg"
1802578_IMG_20200311_143955.jpg is your problem dude... read it out loud ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Dunno why everyone here is being a Cunt, but w/e. go into www/audio/bgs and look for "_Clock.rpgmvo" and rename it to "Clock.rpgmvo"(i.e. remove the "_"), that should fix your problem. Encountered this twice and those fixed it for me.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes