Jul 24, 2022
Ah, so its the patch on the seat of their pants!!
I don't really see the use of this patch here in this game. But I have to say most games, with tennants and roomies, look completely stupid without an incest patch. You don't live and treat your tennant as mom.

Make it adopted, but a roomie is someone who lives in the same room not in the same house...

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I don't really see the use of this patch here in this game. But I have to say most games, with tennants and roomies, look completely stupid without an incest patch. You don't live and treat your tennant as mom.

Make it adopted, but a roomie is someone who lives in the same room not in the same house...
If it troubles you that much you are (obviously) free to spend YOUR time and YOUR efforts to create a patch that suits YOU.

If you don't like the unoffical, partially withdrawn, unsupported "hack" you've found on a discussion board NOT connected to the game author ... and can't be bothered to do your own version ....

... then I can't suggest anything else than I have already.

DO YOUR OWN

• Wow
Reactions: deesnuts and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If it troubles you that much you are (obviously) free to spend YOUR time and YOUR efforts to create a patch that suits YOU.

If you don't like the unoffical, partially withdrawn, unsupported "hack" you've found on a discussion board NOT connected to the game author ... and can't be bothered to do your own version ....

DO YOUR OWN
There would be work... a lot ! :oops::LOL: These noodles don't realize ( yet or they will never understand :p ) those config set times are over :HideThePain:

Reactions: deesnuts

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

But in this game looks stupid when there is some of them your family.
But sometime your are right there are games with steptwins.

Jul 24, 2022

DO YOUR OWN
The patch for this game is very complex, (a lot of pictures were changed somehow??), in comparison to most patches for those silly roomie VN games with made with py'n. And it really isn't necessary here, those patches mostly are to restore a game with incest, because of Patrion restrictions and such.

With this patch, even is used, there are lot situations where you see it wasn't intended to be like that. In comparison with those landlady and roomie games.

Jul 24, 2022
With this game, the incest patch is artificial tried to make it incest. Instead of restoring the real incest story, where they to escape Patrion and such, destroy the story by calling everyone landlady and roomies.

I just want to play the games as intended...

Reactions: Ass2Throat

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Adopted is still wincest to Patreon
:unsure:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I honestly can't underestimate how many brain cells must one be left with if they can't do a head-canon incest patch in their mind and needs to rely on someone to modify the words in a game in which they more likely than not skip the reading.

Reactions: Debosno

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
With this game, the incest patch is artificial tried to make it incest. Instead of restoring the real incest story, where they to escape Patrion and such, destroy the story by calling everyone landlady and roomies.

I just want to play the games as intended...
Yeah, its really normal when you mother want you date with your sister like it this game.
Adopted is still wincest to Patreon

:unsure:
Yes, there are game like this. Try Snow Daze.

Last edited:

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
A lot of people are mentioning how high their percentage is of completion. But I am as far as the update allows me to go and I have 12%. How would I be missing that much stuff and be as far as I can go?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A lot of people are mentioning how high their percentage is of completion. But I am as far as the update allows me to go and I have 12%. How would I be missing that much stuff and be as far as I can go?
Do the calls, buy the lingerie, check the profiles, buy the naked versions, buy the "images" in the shop, upgrade the house, do the mini-quests that randos tell you about on the streets, etc

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
There is a lot of optional content, such as finding karma sutra pages that open up a new booty call option, buying outfits for the booty calls, profile pages, finding treasure items, etc. You've missed most of it.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes