Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I have no idea what room you're talking about. I already broke every jar I have access to in the mansion...
How to get the chapel key recipe?
Get the two key parts, buy the glue in the shop and click on one part of the key to repair it with glue, no recipe required.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Get the two key parts, buy the glue in the shop and click on one part of the key to repair it with glue, no recipe required.
And can I say, as something of an adhesives expert (no really, I am - you can tell because I said adhesive instead of glue!)....that's not how glue works....

And yes, I get that it's just a game, but yeah....No.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And can I say, as something of an adhesives expert (no really, I am)....that's not how glue works....

And yes, I get that it's just a game, but yeah....No.
Joke aside, you stuck up on gluing 2 key halves, while MC is buttstuffing 2 girls in-midair ? Don't go near ToN then, where that MC cloned himself 2x and 4some'd Madalyn

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Joke aside, you stuck up on gluing 2 key halves, while MC is buttstuffing 2 girls in-midair ? Don't go near ToN then, where that MC cloned himself 2x and 4some'd Madalyn
It's a gorahm glue stick - that shit is made to be safe for toddlers sticking craft paper together!!!! Never gonna work for a key, whatever your universe's physics are!!!!!!!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean, are we really talking about realism in an NLT's game? The universe would collapse if that happen! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just let it go Dylan... folks are bored out of their mind in the BaDIK thread so they come up with many sorts of bullshit they " have to " discuss with anyone :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly update!

A chapter filled with naughty deception is coming next week and will feature 3 new sexy scenes, a new booty call, outfit and pinup! Alongside a new booty call will be a lot of new house upgrades to impress the new lady.

A discovery is made that sheds a light on the Wilkes mansion as well as a fun romp in a very naughty place. So many secrets to keep!

With the puzzle editor basically completed, we've moved efforts over to translating ToN. Very soon we will be announcing in Discord ways you can get involved! Don't forget you can play the puzzle editor using the link at and give us feedback here or on Discord!

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How do you install the updates Only File??
It's a very Frequently Asked Question, for which you will find the answer in the OP --> FAQ --> General questions.
But unless you know exactly what you're doing, just don't use the update-only files, or you screw your game.

Reactions: Luxion-kun

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
anyone can help me by giving this file?
Has been asked a many times before, also with pretty much the same screenshot: you screwed up the "update-only" files, or mixed uncompressed and compressed versions of the game.

Fix: Re-download the FULL game -- and please never touch any update-only file again if you don't know how they work, thanks!

Reactions: Casanova06

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Weekly update!

A chapter filled with naughty deception is coming next week and will feature 3 new sexy scenes, a new booty call, outfit and pinup! Alongside a new booty call will be a lot of new house upgrades to impress the new lady.

A discovery is made that sheds a light on the Wilkes mansion as well as a fun romp in a very naughty place. So many secrets to keep!

With the puzzle editor basically completed, we've moved efforts over to translating ToN. Very soon we will be announcing in Discord ways you can get involved! Don't forget you can play the puzzle editor using the link at and give us feedback here or on Discord!

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!
Could be Andrea? Hmm

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just let it go Dylan... folks are bored out of their mind in the BaDIK thread so they come up many sorts of bullshit they " have to " discuss with anyone :KEK:
Oh my.... BaDIK users, here? Nonono, I'm letting it go immediately thanks for the advice my friend!!! Scary!!! :eek: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes