Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
To be fair, there's absolutely nothing weird or wrong with being shy and just lurk around here. I bet there are tons like that. Would you rather they be...

A) Noodles and just ask the same questions that other noodles have already asked and have been answered 1000x?
B) Be a quiet lurker and read and learn and only ask less obvious questions?
I'd prefer neither.

Play2gether

Dec 3, 2019
There's nothing to fix. You just missed a whole ton of things. The dirty secret about the percentage of the game completed is that it has literally next to no relationship to the main plot. Someone was even able to finish all plot-related matters to reach the "completed" message with just 1%.
Thanks for the quick reply. I now see what you mean. I was able to jump from 17% to 32% just by buying the photos from the store. Guessing there are a few other things I can do to "complete" this update.

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. I now see what you mean. I was able to jump from 17% to 32% just by buying the photos from the store. Guessing there are a few other things I can do to "complete" this update.
The oracle also says if there are still 'secrets' (pages, keys, etc.) left to find.
Talk to the strangers and they will point you to places to check for said secrets.

Fzaco87

Dec 5, 2018
Weekly report!

Coming in the next chapter of The Genesis Order, William's deception toward Andrea and Lillian is starting to get messy. With so many others involved and so many secrets to keep, will you be able to juggle so many moving pieces?

As of September 15th, Grand Master supporters received the integration for The Genesis Order that is also supported in Treasure of Nadia on PC. Pretty soon TGO Lovense compatibility will be available to everyone on PC. For those interested, we have a special going for the next 12 days. If you're looking for an excuse to replay Treasure of Nadia, it could be a fun way to do it!

Thanks everyone for the support! Be on the lookout next week for more teasers! Have a great week!
Yes! Andrea! She is all I want

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Are pages tracked in-game? I thought Booty Calls would track whether I have all the pages, but don't think that's right ...
Before I unlocked the page for this update, all four of these stats were complete (20 / 20 etc) :unsure:

Iggy69

Feb 8, 2019
I've just mostly finished the online version (not sure of which update). Fabulous game. I tried playing it in the past but the lock-pick screen was wonky.. so I gave up.

Anyway, at 41% I think.. seems the only thing I am lacking is 2 "extras" - I'm at 6 of 8. I have wandered around everywhere... and pretty much have given up.

I've talked to strangers, etc... wandered and clicky-clicky-clicked.

Is there a "list" of what the "extras" are so I know what I am looking for?!

Thanks for a great game!

Iggy69

Feb 8, 2019
I've just mostly finished the online version (not sure of which update). Fabulous game. I tried playing it in the past but the lock-pick screen was wonky.. so I gave up.

Anyway, at 41% I think.. seems the only thing I am lacking is 2 "extras" - I'm at 6 of 8. I have wandered around everywhere... and pretty much have given up.

I've talked to strangers, etc... wandered and clicky-clicky-clicked.

Is there a "list" of what the "extras" are so I know what I am looking for?!

Thanks for a great game!

Edit. I think what I am lacking based on other threads is Carol's profile. I do not find it at the bottom left of the farmhouse? WTF?

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
So...what/where are the extras in this version? I don't need an in depth explanation, just areas would be great! haha

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Anyone know how to do these free roam

• Free Roam
    • Warehouse: Open the chest
    • Eve Cathedral > Judy’s room > Downstairs > Left path > Down > Open the chest > Jump in the water > Open the chest to get a new page (Lilian)
    • Wikes Mansion: Another easy chest inside

especially the second 'Eve Cathedral' i can't find new page for Lilian?
I go downstair at Judy's room and I can't find Left Path

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
0.43 All secrets

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to access chest location in Pic 2 ? thank you

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Welp... you are gonna laugh... going downstairs from Judy's room you take one ( 1 !!! ) map to the left... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Insurmountable problems here we go again... :rolleyes::KEK:
I really can't.... , you can watch this video... and here pic... how do i do...

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes