a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question for anyone that knows.

Do these three games follow the same MC? (different time periods).

Or are they separate MCs? and if so how does that work for re-appearing LIs? like does the newer MC cuck the previous MC? Or are they non-romance-able? (obviously doesn't apply if it is the same MC).
Which would be a NTR/Netori meta hybrid where you are both in a state of having cucked your immersed self and not being cucked at the same time.... Schrödinger's cuck if you will. *puts down the bong*
Separate MC's.
Each game is stand alone but have some info from the other games.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So, we will follow the same route as Henry to earn money? Assumming we're still digging for stupid talismans (i know they called figurine, but that's is just the same thing).

I think the paycheck will be a better variation to earn money.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Episode 3 of NLT's amazing Saga! Can only recommend the previous two for all who haven't played it yet. Gotta say tho, the women don't seem to look as attractive as in ToN as far as I can tell from the pics and the trailer in my opinion. I'm really happy tho that Madalyn seems to be back in this one and she happened to be one of my favourites in the previous game.

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
Already? WE IN THIS hopefully no spoilers in this since I haven't finished ToN yet. It's honestly amazing how NLT puts out quality content and in a timely manner compared to other creators. They just don't miss

Reactions: NutInShell

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I'm looking forward to this. Still have not gotten around to finishing Treasure of Nadia, but NLT definitely deserves all of the patronage they get, as they not only consistently produce, but what they produce keeps getting better and better. The whole big tits and big ass, milfy thing isn't really my thing, but I think their games are fun (am enjoying their games for the gameplay more than the fapping), and their stories. Not knocking the graphics/3dcg work, also great. They set a notable standard for adult games.
Agreed and deserves respect that this opinion comes from a dev.

You don't have to be of the same taste to actually differentiate a serious work from a.. "not a honest one" and NTL group seams to respect their creations wich leads to respect their fans and supporters too.

I saw tones of games using the dev's good taste, or talents in graphics/render/women only to use means to fish out money without realising that they ruining the quality and potential their games could have.
In my experience games first and formost should have clear focus to either be a clear "fast fap" product with no exztravagant promo/promises or a good game in quality (solid planning in plot/story with no tricks like "vote what you want to see in game" or "add this fetish tag to lure that large fan crowd too" kind of thing). If they can't do it all then they should find personel that have talents in what dev's don't. Just stick out to your thing and let it be the best it can be from the very source, you the creator.

Also i hate when they creating games and just stop the sexual events as a future update while they continue creating even more events in the same manner just to keep you waiting for those "promises" (if they ever come..).. After a while you move on from the game or forced to replay through unreasonable grinding and meaningless acts, heaving dameged the experience for the player and the whole hype of the game. NTL's choice to come with a chapter is a correct clear cut in progress so big shout out to that too.

PS: Those days games lack talented writers and in many cases original ideas in gameplay mechanics. just Dazzling models/images don't do more justice than any other amateur painter out there. unfold and study your fantasies and ideas to the test (or find help for fap shake :3)..^ω^

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Let me be one of the first that does not read all of the previous posts to ask, no incest patch or walk-through (yet} like ToN?

Or maybe questions like this can be avoided if these questions were addressed on Pg 1?

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes