Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Super. I just love this developer's games. I will look forward to the release of a new update)))

exter

May 29, 2017
I hope we will be able to "convert" that angel into a succubus :sneaky: . Also, anyone know where to find women like Hanna? :ROFLMAO:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys I want to get rid of a doubt before I download it, does anyone know if it will be the same as the previous ones where there are no options and it is rather a kinetic novel where the player only follows the story and has no choices with the LI? (I could never finish TON honestly I tried 2 or 3 times I think the most I got before I got bored was 70 or 80% of the game)

Thanks

Reactions: ann87ra

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Going in blind to this. I wasn't a fan of most of the characters in treasure at first glance but some were hot after playing it, so lets hope they are good from the off
It was kind of the reverse for me. I absolutely loved the look/design of ToN and I thought all of the women in that game were super hot. With TGO, I've been lukewarm on the ladies, but I'm hoping I get more invested in them and learn to love them after playing and delving into the story.

Aug 18, 2017
hilarious intro to this game, i have to say. of course the mc would be doing that on the job. how many graphics cards are required to animate these games i wonder.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hey guys I want to get rid of a doubt before I download it, does anyone know if it will be the same as the previous ones where there are no options and it is rather a kinetic novel where the player only follows the story and has no choices with the LI? (I could never finish TON honestly I tried 2 or 3 times I think the most I got before I got bored was 70 or 80% of the game)

Thanks
yup same as ToN & LE, no LI control, drop it now

Reactions: Chimba

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Ha, ha! OMG! MC start off as singleton loser playing computer game at work, in cubicle, and fantasising about fuck beautiful co-worker who look down on him as insect. :ROFLMAO: Never mind. (I shuffle Tarot card.) Loser MC is fated to be winner, I say, and achieve intimate relation with at least one dozen toon women (including stern no-nonsense Melissa) over next two year - unlike actual real player of TGO doomed to jerking off to game without such any such hope of pussy action similar! :LOL: Ha, ha! NLT Media troll fan base with reality check. :devilish: WTF! o_O Almost worth to become supporter for this mocking piss-take action alone. Split sides with laughing! Too too too funny for more words for those mocked too dumb to realise joke is on them. :ROFLMAO:

On bright side game guarantee no danger of contract STD. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You go get them NLT media! :p

Last edited:

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-02
Release Date: 2021-12-02
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02121
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527212 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527218 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
I hope it doesnt take 2 years for the story to complete prefer 6 months

Frootil

Dec 1, 2019
Nice and all but NLT should bump resolution to at least 1080p. It's 2022 around the corner ffs and they keep serving this blurry graphics. :FacePalm:

Reactions: Jubz
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes