Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Going in blind to this. I wasn't a fan of most of the characters in treasure at first glance but some were hot after playing it, so lets hope they are good from the off

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Question, considering the fact that we have 2 photos and an extra to gather, and they all require money, how do you get money in the first place ? This is me assuming it's possible to get it as of right now

Edit: This is what happens when you don't exhaust every other option available. To other people who might be stuck in this, I didn't realize our home had a mailbox, but it'll have money in it as some NPCs have pointed out.

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
There is a major bug in android version, the moment you press the start the screen goes completely black & stuck forever..... please fix it.

Reactions: Prophet4ZX

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Agreed and deserves respect that this opinion comes from a dev.

You don't have to be of the same taste to actually differentiate a serious work from a.. "not a honest one" and NTL group seams to respect their creations wich leads to respect their fans and supporters too.

I saw tones of games using the dev's good taste, or talents in graphics/render/women only to use means to fish out money without realising that they ruining the quality and potential their games could have.
In my experience games first and formost should have clear focus to either be a clear "fast fap" product with no exztravagant promo/promises or a good game in quality (solid planning in plot/story with no tricks like "vote what you want to see in game" or "add this fetish tag to lure that large fan crowd too" kind of thing). If they can't do it all then they should find personel that have talents in what dev's don't. Just stick out to your thing and let it be the best it can be from the very source, you the creator.

Also i hate when they creating games and just stop the sexual events as a future update while they continue creating even more events in the same manner just to keep you waiting for those "promises" (if they ever come..).. After a while you move on from the game or forced to replay through unreasonable grinding and meaningless acts, heaving dameged the experience for the player and the whole hype of the game. NTL's choice to come with a chapter is a correct clear cut in progress so big shout out to that too.

PS: Those days games lack talented writers and in many cases original ideas in gameplay mechanics. just Dazzling models/images don't do more justice than any other amateur painter out there. unfold and study your fantasies and ideas to the test (or find help for fap shake :3)..^ω^
Or dev who milks a game for over 4 years with only sex scene is with boring vanilla husband & wife

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Or dev who milks a game for over 4 years with only sex scene is with boring vanilla husband & wife
Negative trents come by the buckets in mika run trucks those days :3 you can fill essay for those like you could do with you tube video creators so let's keep a modest wish for starters :p quality above quantity is a good point to start XD

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
After the success of Treasure of Nadia, I know that NLT will continue to do amazing things with the Gensis Order. Can't wait to see what exciting things we have in store for the next few years!

• Haha
Reactions: papasmurf

cacad

May 12, 2017
just get ending ton, but idk theres ep 1 and brad the mc, theres no need i play ep 1 right ? seem ep1 complete unnecessary to ton ? but end ton still cliff hanger with duncan revenge so girls not safe yet.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes