Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nice and all but NLT should bump resolution to at least 1080p. It's 2022 around the corner ffs and they keep serving this blurry graphics. :FacePalm:
And have every update per 2 week be over 2 GB and have all the phoners unable to play ? Check around the thread, most phoners already can't play unless they put it on low video. Game uses .mp4 files for scenes, just upscale them on your own if you can't take low rez

ToN's full release was around 9GB after 2 years of updates, TGO on higher rez movies would be that after a month

Ronn09

Dec 14, 2018
NLT doesn't seem to disappoint ehh.. been following them since the early days of Lust epidemic but man do they deliver. Awesome

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
I'm guessing Heather and Chloe.
sis-mom pair to the MC? Cause if Heather felt like mom Chloe didnt really sound like a sister? Doesnt another character (Hannah?) talk about you asking her out on a date? doesnt seem like something you´d say about a guy´s sister

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So this was... interesting.
Still rpgm, still 720p and still the weird dialog and muddled relationships that leave the door open for... cough... "modders" to adjust the dialogue to more familial settings.
The gameplay is identical to ToN, including Evie stand-in and all which is a bit disappointing but I'm fine with more ToN honestly.
The big let-down for me is that all the women look like they are almost the same age - upper 30s (except Hannah). Chloe is the worst in this regard - she looks like a middle aged housewife trying some schoolgirl cosplay to save her failing marriage :FacePalm:
Oh, and MC also looks like he's past 40 - toupe and all (You can't convince me that hair is supposed to be real)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Negative trents come by the buckets in mika run trucks those days :3 you can fill essay for those like you could do with you tube video creators so let's keep a modest wish for starters :p quality above quantity is a good point to start XD
You did not get my joke at all, I love NLT’s speed at developing updates and sex scenes. I was ripping another dev named L&p. I wish NLT could buy his game & it would be finished in 2 years

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes