sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Who's the ugly woman from lust epidemic? :unsure::LOL:
Honestly, except for Valerie, I could leave the others lust epidemic girls out of my Tierlist :ROFLMAO:
Just make sure you never mention aunt Sara... Pup will go bonkers ! :eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Jul 24, 2022
Who's the ugly woman from lust epidemic? :unsure::LOL:
Honestly, except for Valerie, I could leave the others lust epidemic girls out of my Tierlist :ROFLMAO:
1669048854234.png

All 3 of them? I think the woman in the next 2 installments are much more beautiful. In the sexshop you can buy videos, but the woman in them is ugly as f*ck. The only reason I buy them, is because of the points you get.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
A linear line contained within a 2 dimensional notcube
Purely because I set a standard I now have to live up (down?) to:

A hallway is not a line as a line has no width ... therefore it must be a 2 dimensional shape itself.....

Ah - that feels better - it's been a while :D

I'll be alright for at least a few months now - I've had my fix :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Deizor

Apr 11, 2020
No you're not, this is a lot better, than the others, the whole Lust Epidemic below. I'm not sure about Nellie however, I would switch her with Chloe probably...

But hey everyone his own taste...
Actually i think you are right about that switch, i do like tattoos though so i think i would put Chloe up and keep Nellie there :D

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Mine would be something like this:
my-image.png

Personality of the characters does matter to an extend. I generally don't like too sluty characters, thus the low ratings of Naomi, Carol and Hannah - they all are so fucking annoying, especially Hannah. Ella is an exception, she's just too cute and I don't find her as annoying as those aformentioned three, but that can change in the future, of course.

Floptop

Aug 2, 2022
Try 1: The rumor that Madeleine is Lilian ?

Hope it's something else, I like to be surprised.
Again this "Madalyn is Lillian" nonsense. How did you even come to this conclusion? I am really curious.
Did you play the two previous games?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes