idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Is there a better/faster way for farming money other than running in a circle, hoping for treasure to pop up? Just spent almost everything I had and of course now I need 2000 dollars to progress in the story...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is there a better/faster way for farming money other than running in a circle, hoping for treasure to pop up? Just spent almost everything I had and of course now I need 2000 dollars to progress in the story...
Go where the gold and silver stuffs are spawning... and you don't really need to run around just wait a bit :p

Ludicrous :rolleyes: Money is an issue in this game ?!? :oops:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Didn't know there were spots were silver and gold ones spawn, where is it? (I'm at 31% right now)
It does not necessarily depend on your current percentage... but your advancement in the story... let's say you have v.51 and finished it ( 51 % ) but have instead 31 % that's due to secrets and extras and profiles and whatnots :LOL: But if you are at the end of v.51 then you should head into the northern parts of the forest where even golden stuffs spawn

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
It does not necessarily depend on your current percentage... but your advancement in the story... let's say you have v.51 and finished it ( 51 % ) but have instead 31 % that's due to secrets and extras and profiles and whatnots :LOL: But if you are at the end of v.51 then you should head into the northern parts of the forest where even golden stuffs spawn
I'm in the story shortly after I caught Melissa masturbating to the news interview and after whatshername wanted to give me her first BJ but her mom (Heather?) walked in on us. I have to pay the money to the guy in from of the gym at work to go to Melissa and the commissioner training in there. So not sure if I can even go to the areas with the rare stuff

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm in the story shortly after I caught Melissa masturbating to the news interview and after whatshername wanted to give me her first BJ but her mom (Heather?) walked in on us. I have to pay the money to the guy in from of the gym at work to go to Melissa and the commissioner training in there. So not sure if I can even go to the areas with the rare stuff
Well this means you are nowhere near at the stage where gold and silver stuffs are spawning... regardless I should hint you that if you are smart enough ( INT ) the amount you need to pay is only 50 bucks ;) :KEK:

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Well this means you are nowhere near at the stage where gold and silver stuffs are spawning... regardless I should hint you that if you are smart enough ( INT ) the amount you need to pay is only 50 bucks ;) :KEK:
But how can I raise it further? I used all the books to make intelligence seeds and answered all of those quiz questions correctly and I'm pretty sure I did everything I can sidequest- and exploration-wise.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But how can I raise it further? I used all the books to make intelligence seeds and answered all of those quiz questions correctly and I'm pretty sure I did everything I can sidequest- and exploration-wise.
Go with the flow storywise... ask around people for hints collect rewards for them etc... there is not a single point in this game where you have been faced problems due to the lack of money... but if you threw your money out the window for no reason at all... well that's on you mate ! Then you have to start again and grind for a bit ;)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Easiest way I found (without using a cheat mod) was to enter the forest, then turn left and go the forest area immediately to the west of the forest entrance. This area seems to be capable of spawning the most (4) artifacts at once. Stand in one place for 15 to 20 seconds, then walk to the other side of the same area. You almost always will get 3 artifacts to appear when you walk. Pick them up, then repeat. Sometimes they appear behind trees, but they will shift and become visible if you walk out of the area to an adjacent area and then come back.

voler777

May 9, 2018
Easiest way I found (without using a cheat mod) was to enter the forest, then turn left and go the forest area immediately to the west of the forest entrance. This area seems to be capable of spawning the most (4) artifacts at once. Stand in one place for 15 to 20 seconds, then walk to the other side of the same area. You almost always will get 3 artifacts to appear when you walk. Pick them up, then repeat. Sometimes they appear behind trees, but they will shift and become visible if you walk out of the area to an adjacent area and then come back.
Easiest way I did used (SaveEditor) added 100000 XD.

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I still fail to understand wth he need it, when he can download the full 51113.....:unsure: o_O :WaitWhat:
I can only think of one solution ( but that makes sense so it is disqualified from the get-go :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: ) it is a bandwith trouble ( which can also be solved in various ways ;) )

Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes