sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have been following sixart walktrhough youtube channel
I have a walkthrough channel on youtube ?!? :oops::oops::oops: WTF ?!? :eek::eek::eek:
:KEK:
The eyes will only flash once you are there with the story... unless you progress like you supposed to there won't be any problems :p

• Wow
Reactions: JoeKent

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
JoeKent I just checked your save... there is nothing wrong with it... you're just not at the point where this is the task !
Follow the Oracle not some walkthroughs from the net coz they might have done something already you have not yet ;)

Reactions: JoeKent

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If I on my own haven't posted this at least a couple of times... then I'll gladly be a mark you Mark :p :KEK: Besides... don't tell me ( or anyone else for that matter ) that moving a single ( as in one 1 !!! ) map is an insurmountable problem :LOL:
Don't underestimate this place, we already know reading what you quote is too much for some duders

• Sad
Reactions: ZenGarden

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If I on my own haven't posted this at least a couple of times... then I'll gladly be a mark you Mark :p :KEK: Besides... don't tell me ( or anyone else for that matter ) that moving a single ( as in one 1 !!! ) map is an insurmountable problem :LOL:
But you are a mark, it's even in your username - sixmark :p :Kappa:

Reactions: chuckd2041

akcy22

Jul 20, 2018
Have a couple of issues: NPCs continue to tell me about treasure under mansion on the hill and flipping stones in forest. The only stone I found is on backyard of the cathedral and I can no longer interact with it, can't also find anything under mansion, everything I found is looted. By the way, found out I have 1 key but no closed chests in locations, the one added in last update (inside Andrea's house) is looted by me already. Can anyone help with it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Have a couple of issues: NPCs continue to tell me about treasure under mansion on the hill and flipping stones in forest. The only stone I found is on backyard of the cathedral and I can no longer interact with it, can't also find anything under mansion, everything I found is looted. By the way, found out I have 1 key but no closed chests in locations, the one added in last update (inside Andrea's house) is looted by me already. Can anyone help with it?
There is chest under mansion, by stairs under statue.
Also tehere is one stone under treen in river lake behind Rays farm.

Reactions: akcy22
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes