Kil

Apr 29, 2017
When playing The Genesis Order, it was kind of weird seeing the Treasure of Nadia MC, since, being my avatar, in a way that's me too.
But the feeling got weirder seeing Tasha, who I desire.
The game doesn't allow Genesis Order's MC to have her, but what if he could?
Would anyone else here feel kind betrayed?
No. Your MC in ToN is fucking what, 10 girls? Why would you feel betrayed if ONE of those girls fucked another dude on the side?
I believe people put to much emphasis on "NTR" and get upset by it. NTR in it's true meaning is cheating. I interpret it as betraying your significant other. In my opinion it doesn't apply to a harem, which these MC's are living in since your aren't betrayed by a single love interest. But hey, my two cents :)
If there was a game where your MC has a wife/girlfriend and that woman have sex with another man, that's NTR in my opinion.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
TON>>>>TGO, better female characters overall (With some exeptions), better MC's the young treasure hunter(CHAD) plays better in a harem setting, then failed detective virgin. Jokes aside the treasure hunter plays better with the female cast then the detective, whom relationship with the female cast feels forced and uncanny.

The milf of TON, Jannet/Naomi are better then the milfs of this game(Though the blonde cowgirl and her dauther are not bad).

The young female characters are mahh, the pink haired thot is a disgusting women and represents everything I dislike about modren women(But I digress), she is a bad character overall. The other females cast personlity is also mahh.

The only Females I liked in the game are the 2 milf officers(Look and sound intreasting, though the Indian ditective romance seems kinda off, and feel forced).

The only intreasting characters of the game are : the southern milf and her dauther, The mansion mistress, the 2 police women(In terms of desgin) and the best Teshas Mom.

Of course NLT is a beast in terms of desire and all women look mostly fantastic, though I'm sad that the story isn't a direct sequal of TON and that the MC isn't the treasure hunter, since I believe his relationship with the female cast was more natural, and I believe his relatioship with TGO cast would also flow better, espcially with Teshas mother(Where the relatioship with her and the detective is also off, while with treasure hunter it would feel more natural since he is a younger guy and she is a milf cuger).

Also Teasha x Her mother, NLT how could you deprive us of that scene(((((??

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
still almost 3d needed, according to this counter:
He meant the weekly report which is coming late Sunday early Monday :p

3 sexy scenes and a KS page and plenty of mischief... :LOL: more or less it's what's about :p

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes