pelon

Sep 17, 2017
hi can someone help me, it seems to me that I have to do something to move the barrel in the kitchen, but I can't find Dumbells to change them for strength, How can I move it or where can I find more Dumbells ?
thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hi can someone help me, it seems to me that I have to do something to move the barrel in the kitchen, but I can't find Dumbells to change them for strength, How can I move it or where can I find more Dumbells ?
thanks
You should already be strong enough to move that barrel 5+ builds before the story tells you to. Whatever happened is all on you

Tears1412

Jul 11, 2019
thanks
you need craft seed of strong

Reactions: pelon

feuermann

Nov 3, 2022
When playing The Genesis Order, it was kind of weird seeing the Treasure of Nadia MC, since, being my avatar, in a way that's me too.
But the feeling got weirder seeing Tasha, who I desire.
The game doesn't allow Genesis Order's MC to have her, but what if he could?
Would anyone else here feel kind betrayed?

Tears1412

Jul 11, 2019
When playing The Genesis Order, it was kind of weird seeing the Treasure of Nadia MC, since, being my avatar, in a way that's me too.
But the feeling got weirder seeing Tasha, who I desire.
The game doesn't allow Genesis Order's MC to have her, but what if he could?
Would anyone else here feel kind betrayed?
He really has her mother

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes