lscking

Aug 19, 2021
Am i the only one getting a trojan alert preventing a download of the update only file? Ive never had this happen before. gofile and mega both flagged by windows.

Tikamoki

Apr 4, 2022
Where are the chest keys guys? I couldn't find any of them for so many versions of this game. And my progress is 42% and the extra is 6/12, what are the extra contents and how could I reach them?

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
It's sad that there's no youngsty like callie or alia in genesis order.

From my pov, it went from from too milfy lust epidemic, to what I personally think balanced treasure of nadia, to genesis order which I think lack of youngster LI

Reactions: freakingminime

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Where are the chest keys guys? I couldn't find any of them for so many versions of this game. And my progress is 42% and the extra is 6/12, what are the extra contents and how could I reach them?
Those are not related to kamasutra pages. These are probably pinups from the shop or videos from Tasha's sex shop.
As for the keys, check out this playlist. All the chest keys, kamasutra and extras are time stamped in the description of all videos.

Tikamoki

Apr 4, 2022
t
Those are not related to kamasutra pages. These are probably pinups from the shop or videos from Tasha's sex shop.
As for the keys, check out this playlist. All the chest keys, kamasutra and extras are time stamped in the description of all videos.
Thanks

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
So it's cause by your Windows regional settings, that not my fault as the original code are the same, but i'll take it as a new 'bug', thanks. It's just converting the text string .53121 into float number value which is 0.53121 to do some math, and converting back to string to make the link. Our country use the same thousands separator by . and decimal by , like you but i only change it in software options. Our DirtyJack problems is he downloaded an old patch, which one i was acidental replacing two lines at second check method, leading the launcher go stuck at somepoint when called the method. As you see in here about how our DJ react and his response, i'm going to not help anyone like that.

Re: He complain about lacking of Assembly-CSharp.dll (which one he think must be added in a separated folder) which is existing and added to the package by default. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Floptop

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Now I'm suspicious!
You don't need to run it as admin, check the debug logs you will knowing more. Sometime the connection to NTL server cannot etablished, it will be reported in the logs. And you are the only person to decide to download and running anything on your pc. I have a list of anti-malwares in my head to never installing them on my pc because they are malwares them self.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
You don't need to run it as admin, check the debug logs you will knowing more. Sometime the connection to NTL server cannot etablished, it will be reported in the logs. And you are the only person to decide to download and running anything on your pc. I have a list of anti-malwares in my head to never installing them on my pc because they are malwares them self.
And, pray tell, what leads you conclude that I decided to download it and/or run anything?

All I pointed out is that I am suspicious of any statement that says, without excellent reasons from a reputable source where a contractual relationship exists (so they can be sued) and a ND agreement is in place, "must be run as admin".

I even prevent installations if JRE version in more that 6 months old.

And that's for multiple "agencies" - not just myself.

One doesn't need to install a program to be able to identify a "sus" statement!

"With age comes wisdom"

Last edited:
Reactions: Petzl and Zik901

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Nothing, and it isn't what i have in my mind :ROFLMAO: . I'm not here for peoples sh*t. Focus back to the game contents.
Well if you are thinking one thing and typing another, how do you expect people to know you're saying something you don't think?

"Focus back to the game contents." says you. I know of somebody who, not so long ago, said:
Don't yelling us for your mistake and mis-understanding. We're we're not working for your orders.".
The most notable thing about your response is: you didn't respond or engage - just spewed forth the BS.

Ignore List 4U

1670079898742.png

• Haha
Reactions: biometric

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ok, so I've found the v53121 on the thread, but it's compressed. Is there a link for the uncompressed version?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes