Impermiable

Feb 7, 2022
Going around talking to every stranger they all say the same thing..

"I need to impress my boss... I should decorate my home to look nicer."

Maybe my game is bugged, keeps having a pop up when it starts too

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
No Aunt Sara :cry: but at least a return to the supernatural thread. :p The demon women on the other side of the rift possessed features reminiscent of Soul Crystal demoness Evie, from ToN, which makes me wonder if she will reappear in cameo in TGO at some point, although personally I am keeping my fingers crossed that NLT Media's greatest creation demi-demoness come succubus Madalyn (too great a character to go to waste) will come to the fore again to entertain us eventually.(y) This was a really BIG update involving a LOT of effort on the developer's part and you have to admire a work ethic coupled with industry on that scale, plus some juicy plot, story and dialogue injected between the non-stop parade of sex scenes as fillers which the more intelligent amongst us will appreciate I would imagine. :geek: Best update for a long while definitely even without Aunt Sara. :cry: Thank goodness the baby goat (kid) has returned safely to its home because I've been fretting about the little fella since he ran off alone into the forest. :LOL:

Last edited:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Going around talking to every stranger they all say the same thing..

"I need to impress my boss... I should decorate my home to look nicer."

Maybe my game is bugged, keeps having a pop up when it starts too
You could try buying stuff at the shop and see what happens although I still got the message after I had purchased everything by a few items. For me it disappeared after I completed the last update.

Reactions: Impermiable

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
It's the same for everyone :p :LOL: Minor bug that needs fixing... don't think this will get a fix release though :rolleyes:
Quick "fix" to view Judy's Profile, click on Judy's Profile, it will return back to the album, now click Chloe's Profile, it will show Chloe's Profile, now click again on screen, it close Chloe and show you Judy's Profile :ROFLMAO:

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Quick "fix" to view Judy's Profile, click on Judy's Profile, it will return back to the album, now click Chloe's Profile, it will show Chloe's Profile, now click again on screen, it close Chloe and show you Judy's Profile :ROFLMAO:
Edit: Open Chloe's Profile directly does the same.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes