rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I have done all this but there is still an extra missing. There are twelve of them, two new ones for this version. Any tips for number 12?

Edit: found a second one of Judy that could be bought in the shop. The album only shows a single one. Eh?
There are only 3 secrets in v0.53. One of them was for the Old book in a tree, another was for Judy's Profile and the last is for the chest key. The chest was not hidden so no hints were provided for its location. The upgrade for Judy's profile, and any profile, can be found in the shop after first finding their profile.

If you're still missing some secrets/extras, try giving my other guides a look. I've provided a link at the bottom of each one to visit the guide corresponding to the update before it

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
I can understand their confusion, this is what it shows up as on the main post...

1670115533513.png

Reactions: BUCCO
Dec 10, 2018
Would appreciate the Mac update if anyone has the means :)

Does RPG Maker have an SDK I can use like Renpy to make my own mac distros from the windows version if needed? It's handy for Renpy if the Mac version hasn't been uploaded

Reactions: leproso
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes