Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Still going at it I see, some dudes never learn
Ok sorry but on the ignore list you go, I've been as patient as possible with you and your trollish behavior, I don't know what your problems are and I really hope you will solve them and be less rude in the future, thoug I will not hold my breath on that, have a good day and see you never again.

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
So many pending items for upcoming updates. Dumbells, Books, Mace parts, Gum. Seeing things like this makes my OCD tweaks.

Reactions: SwiftPint

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ok sorry but on the ignore list you go, I've been as patient as possible with you and your trollish behavior, I don't know what your problems are and I really hope you will solve them and be less rude in the future, thoug I will not hold my breath on that, have a good day and see you never again.
Dunno if serious or mega-troll mode enabled, so I'll still quote/reply

• Haha
Reactions: robbiej691

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
that is the booty call and how do you outfit and photo in update ? (52% missing photo, outfit and booty call)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ And that equals all the other versions..... even android if you use joiplay :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
^ And that equals all the other versions..... even android if you use joiplay :KEK:
Well, I mean I solved it already and I have my Mac version working, but I already given too much infos previously, and bothered someone trying to help the others so I will shout my... keyboard, I don't want to disturb the sacred peace of the thread. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, I mean I solved it already and I have my Mac version working, but I already given too much infos previously, and bothered someone trying to help the others so I will shout my... keyboard, I don't want to disturb the sacred peace of the thread. :cautious:
Easy there champ ! England leads 2 - 0 that's all that matters now :KEK: Whoever can't read can't fix such an easy problem just have to wait until someone drops it :p

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Easy there champ ! England leads 2 - 0 that's all that matters now :KEK: Whoever can't read can't fix such an easy problem just have to wait until someone drops it :p
Sorry I don't follow football that much anymore so I didn't even know England was playing...
Anyway we can be sure that, as soon as the other updates will be availables, there will be an endless lists of complains regarding missing files and patch that don't work because the game is bugged and not because almost none can do a simple drag and merge the files.... :D :KEK:

• Sad

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sorry I don't follow football that much anymore so I didn't even know England was playing...
Anyway we can be sure that, as soon as the other updates will be availables, there will be an endless lists of complains regarding missing files and patch that don't work because the game is bugged and not because almost none can do a simple drag and merge the files.... :D :KEK:
On a side note... isn't this a normal tuesday ?!? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
On a side note... isn't this a normal tuesday ?!? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Eeeeeah... Can you help me this time? I didn't get your joke at all, I mean my Mac says it's Sunday, but I could be wrong considering how poorly my only neuron work.... o_O:KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Eeeeeah... Can you help me this time? I didn't get your joke at all, I mean my Mac says it's Sunday, but I could be wrong considering how poorly my only neuron work.... o_O:KEK:
A normal day... like as it is what usually happens... nothing extra to make it interesting etc ;)

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
A normal day... like as it is what usually happens... nothing extra to make it interesting etc ;)
Oh yeah! I agree on that I would have expected more frantic whining about the update/game bugged/ where keys/where this and that, instead apart from few pages they stopped almost immediately, meh now then we'll have to wait another 10 days before seeing any sign of "life" again... :unsure: :BootyTime:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh yeah! I agree on that I would have expected more frantic whining about the update/game bugged/ where keys/where this and that, instead apart from few pages they stopped almost immediately, meh now then we'll have to wait another 10 days before seeing any sign of "life" again... :unsure: :BootyTime:
Well the game is in fact pretty bugged... but as it happens ( like the now reported profile fuckup :p ) it's not too serious... and if we wanna be honest NLT isn't too serious either... now the fix cause more problems than it solves :KEK::KEK::KEK: Do not download it !!! Not worth it :p;):ROFLMAO:

About sign of life... this is the fate of a linear game... you can't really get stuck anywhere :rolleyes: Even though noodles try their very best :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well the game is in fact pretty bugged... but as it happens ( like the now reported profile fuckup :p ) it's not too serious... and if we wanna be honest NLT isn't too serious either... now the fix cause more problems than it solves :KEK::KEK::KEK: Do not download it !!! Not worth it :p;):ROFLMAO:

About sign of life... this is the fate of a linear game... you can't really get stuck anywhere :rolleyes: Even though noodles try their very best :KEK:
Well I would be surprised if the game was bug free or at least without too much of them, I mean NLT is not really famous for quality control, but if you know how to manage it you can enjoy his games nonetheless... At this point bugs in these games are an aquired taste and they add flavor and spiciness to them... :D

Yep, and the more you try to help, the worse it get...:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

• Haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well I would be surprised if the game was bug free or at least without too much of them, I mean NLT is not really famous for quality control, but if you know how to manage it you can enjoy his games nonetheless... At this point bugs in these games are an aquired taste and they add flavor and spiciness to them... :D

Yep, and the more you try to help, the worse it get...:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Just don't lose your head... the rest will clear itself :LOL: Aquired taste huh ? :KEK::KEK::KEK: I would put that up for vote to the noodles... what do they think about them ?

HUH ?!? :oops: BUG ??? o_O Get the bug spray honey... and call the exterminator ! :p:whistle:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just don't lose your head... the rest will clear itself :LOL: Aquired taste huh ? :KEK::KEK::KEK: I would put that up for vote to the noodles... what do they think about them ?

HUH ?!? :oops: BUG ??? o_O Get the bug spray honey... and call the exterminator ! :p:whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes