tuajiuthou

Jul 19, 2020
Well, guys, I guess I need your help.

My old PC died, therefore I lost my saves.

So, I restarted a new gameplay, but... I'm at the point where Duncan Helmer first breaks in the mansion, then police comes in and the next step MC is supposed to make is: going back to the police station and talk to the maid.

But, this is not my problem. This is my problem:

View attachment 2213630

I collect the bags, but it doesn't happen anything:

View attachment 2213631

I can't fire her. Why is it?
put all the bags you collect in an empty box then talk to her

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Hey guys, might be a stupid question but the answer isn't in the first post and I can't really take the time to read the 706 pages lol.

So, I just Dled the game, I've never played a game of this dev but it looked interesting. I just have an issue : I got a few scenes, I'm very early in and the scenes seem to play extra fast, like I can see some lines of dialogue but they disappear instantly and the video ends after 2 sec, then it gets back to the "normal" game. Which is pretty uncool since not only I can't see the scenes, I'm lost as well because the scenes do seem to deliver story.

Is it known or only me ? And if yes, is there an easy fix ?

Thanks.

Do you have anything connected to your PC besides your mouse and keyboard?
If you have anything like game controllers or such like, unplug them and see if that fixes it.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
mines not crashing but it wont let me view it from the photo inventory after I find it and purchase the upgrade
It was crashed when i access it in the Shop right after i buy it.
It was ended up like that too, and kind of mixed up after i opened other character's profile.

Eternalm88

May 5, 2020
Hate to be one of these guys, but does anyone have a complete save for this version? The one that was posted earlier was only at 50%, and none of the links in the main post seem to have been updated.

Thanks.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly report!

Things get out of control for our hero during the next chapter of The Genesis Order coming next week! Embarrassment leads to a new opportunity, but moral conflict makes the future uncertain. The new chapter features a new booty call, three sexy scenes, and a new lewd pinup.

The fanart contest is over and if you've not had a chance, jump over to and take a look! There are some amazing submissions! We'll be picking the winners very soon. Stay tuned!

More announcements and teasers coming next week! Thank you everyone for the support!

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
TGO.exe is the auto updater, if all you see is a quit button read this post.
Wait, so does this mean that from now on I don't need to come to this thread to download the new version, I can just run that executable and from there get the newer versions that come out?

Floptop

Aug 2, 2022
Wait, so does this mean that from now on I don't need to come to this thread to download the new version, I can just run that executable and from there get the newer versions that come out?
Unless NLT changes how the game is updated, yes. TGO.exe will update the game when a new version is available.

Reactions: Mistix
Oct 28, 2022
Well, guys, I guess I need your help.

My old PC died, therefore I lost my saves.

So, I restarted a new gameplay, but... I'm at the point where Duncan Helmer first breaks in the mansion, then police comes in and the next step MC is supposed to make is: going back to the police station and talk to the maid.

But, this is not my problem. This is my problem:

View attachment 2213630

I collect the bags, but it doesn't happen anything:

View attachment 2213631

I can't fire her. Why is it?
you need an empty box from shop.

Jan 31, 2021
You do not need that. The Windows update files work fine.
I'm juggling a fuck tonne of games right now, so I delete them between updates and I don't think downloading the entire Windows version will work.

I don't mind waiting, I'm just wondering if we're ever gonna see Mac updates again because I don't remember seeing NLT update a game without updating all versions at the same time

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm juggling a fuck tonne of games right now, so I delete them between updates and I don't think downloading the entire Windows version will work.

I don't mind waiting, I'm just wondering if we're ever gonna see Mac updates again because I don't remember seeing NLT update a game without updating all versions at the same time
NLT updated the game for all the versions as always, only this time it was not leaked here by crazygamer but from another user that gave only the window version.
You can update without downloading the entire game though, if you have the last Mac version just download the window patch in the OP, unzip it and rename the www folder in app.nw and drag it onto the resources folder (holding the alt key) like you do with the Mac one, the files are the same you just need to do the rename step. :)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes