biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Update(win) doesn't work help me plzzz
Have you own a copy of 51113? Have you seen 'www' folder in both update and your copy of 51113? Have you copy 'www' folder in the update and paste it to 51113 to replacing the 'www' folder of your current 51113? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Have you own a copy of 51113? Have you seen 'www' folder in both update and your copy of 51113? Have you copy 'www' folder in the update and paste it to 51113 to replacing the 'www' folder of your current 51113? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You know this is how an update only should be... ( only the www is what you need ) and they still manage to fuck up somehow... :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sad.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You know this is how an update only should be... ( only the www is what you need ) and they still manage to fuck up somehow... :rolleyes:
View attachment 2215201
Now you are Mr. Douchebag and me, Mr. System Administrator. Cheers! :KEK:
Guys have mercy please I almost choked to death while sipping my tea... :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I ask this seriously... HOW can you fail updating this patch ??? :unsure: :whistle: You " update " the patch with the complete game or how ??? :LOL:
May be we did it wrong way! First, download the patch and then full previous release, mix em up?!
Hey, never forget that NebulousShooter extracted both ToN and TGO into the same folder and mixed both games up. :KEK: :Kappa:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes