Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Full save for 53121 version max stats, good amount of money and everything solved and good.
As always remember:
1 OPTION: MY save number is 24 so you CREATE a save in slot 24 BEFORE overwriting with mine
2 OPTION: rename my save and put it in an ALREADY existing save of yours and OVERWRITE it with mine.
ONE choice OR the other please choose before doing ANYTHING else and then complain they don't work, THANK you. :)

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Once in 2 or 3 an image file is missing when I update and I have to download the whole game again or use someone else's save. Not this problem with previous games. I would go faster by downloading the whole game directly

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2021
It's pretty easy to just search for the original comment that solves the problem or just check the 2-3 previous pages. You (pl.) being a demanding, lazy douchebag doesn't really help you learn anything...

Lord_Beerus_TD, December 2022​
I legit just asked a question dude... I said "anyone know when the Mac update is coming out" and "I don't mind waiting, I'm just wondering if one is actually coming" How the fuck are they demands? lmao

Jan 31, 2021
As a massive douchebag I'm telling you that if you really want something you SEARCH for it... which will drop you a " couple " of answers toddler ;)
Chill the fuck out, dude. Your account has only existed for a month longer than mine, yet you have over 5K comments...

Maybe you'd be less grumpy if you made some actual friends, or at least touched some grass. Chin up, bro! You'll get there eventually

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Once in 2 or 3 an image file is missing when I update and I have to download the whole game again or use someone else's save. Not this problem with previous games. I would go faster by downloading the whole game directly
99% a you problem, 1% you can't update
Chill the fuck out, dude. Your account has only existed for a month longer than mine, yet you have over 5K comments...

Maybe you'd be less grumpy if you made some actual friends, or at least touched some grass. Chin up, bro! You'll get there eventually
My account is ~3 years older than yours and I also have ~400x more posts than you. Does that make me a god ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the difference between download link and update only link? On front page there is 2 options, one file is 5.5gb and other is 200 something mb

Note. Downloading the game for first time

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the difference between download link and update only link? On front page there is 2 options, one file is 5.5gb and other is 200 something mb

Note. Downloading the game for first time
You MUST DL FULL game first !!!!! Then you can DL updates as they came, but DON`T miss any, or they don`t work, I mean, you CAN`T skip updates !!!!!:)(y)

Reactions: Not_1_Fan

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
no no, just less of a football fan :ROFLMAO:;)
Give you a hint here... posting in the main thread does not add to the count :whistle: :KEK:
Chill the fuck out, dude
Words to live by toddler... wonder when are you going to bring up the like ratio to mask your incompetence ;):whistle:
Full save for 53121 version max stats, good amount of money and everything solved and good.
As always remember:
1 OPTION: MY save number is 24 so you CREATE a save in slot 24 BEFORE overwriting with mine
2 OPTION: rename my save and put it in an ALREADY existing save of yours and OVERWRITE it with mine.
ONE choice OR the other please choose before doing ANYTHING else and then complain they don't work, THANK you. :)
You think it will work this time ? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Give you a hint here... posting in the main thread does not add to the count :whistle: :KEK:

Words to live by toddler... wonder when are you going to bring up the like ratio to mask your incompetence ;):whistle:

Fat chance, but at least I tried!:sneaky: :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

I read your interview yesterday, I didn't mean anything bad, just a little joke ;) (yes, yes, I'd rather be quiet, so that no one reports me that I'm off topic)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I read your interview yesterday, I didn't mean anything bad, just a little joke ;) (yes, yes, I'd rather be quiet, so that no one reports me that I'm off topic)
I did not take it as if you wanted me anything bad... what makes you think that ? 1663674_Dx.png I just needed this correction since me posting there won't raise my post count at all ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BUCCO

diddymich69

Dec 9, 2019
Failed to load: img/tilesets/ChurchEast2nd-B-Dark.png I don't find this file in the tilesets. I have updated to v.51113 and I've downloaded v.53121-patch-win.rar.

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyJack777
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes