sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Some of you who is waiting for the Mac update... just count it together in the last 2 days how many times did you guys asked the same question and received the same answer ?! :unsure: :oops:

svityy

Mar 10, 2022
new update isn't workin fo me...i got to channel 4 tower and kimberly is in her room and tells me to come back later tf

Jan 31, 2021
Some of you who is waiting for the Mac update... just count it together in the last 2 days how many times did you guys asked the same question and received the same answer ?! :unsure: :oops:
It's pretty easy to just refer someone to the original comment that solves the problem then. You being a massive douchebag doesn't really do anything...

Jan 31, 2021
NLT updated the game for all the versions as always, only this time it was not leaked here by crazygamer but from another user that gave only the window version.
You can update without downloading the entire game though, if you have the last Mac version just download the window patch in the OP, unzip it and rename the www folder in app.nw and drag it onto the resources folder (holding the alt key) like you do with the Mac one, the files are the same you just need to do the rename step. :)
Thanks heaps, bro! It worked a treat <3

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
2 many Times

There - I've repeated the same information, given parts of the answer in different posts and posted on the same subject repeatedly 11 second apart.

What else does a noodle do .. did I miss anything?

Oh yes!

What does OP mean? Where are the saves? Where are the downloads? Where is xxxxx because there's too much to search for - I need to know where I can get update xxx and how to find out about serching for Search

Now - I go back to sleep ....

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart and Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's pretty easy to just refer someone to the original comment that solves the problem then. You being a massive douchebag doesn't really do anything...
As a massive douchebag I'm telling you that if you really want something you SEARCH for it... which will drop you a " couple " of answers toddler ;)

ltpickles

Jan 17, 2019
Youe last option is run the program as administrator cause it's showing checking updates also today is some problem in the launcher cause i have to restart it 4 times to download the updates
hey dirtyjack whats the source of the dancing jasmine gif in your signature?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
It's pretty easy to just search for the original comment that solves the problem or just check the 2-3 previous pages. You (pl.) being a demanding, lazy douchebag doesn't really help you learn anything...

Lord_Beerus_TD, December 2022​

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes