biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Failed to load: img/tilesets/ChurchEast2nd-B-Dark.png I don't find this file in the tilesets. I have updated to v.51113 and I've downloaded v.53121-patch-win.rar.
I'm only own Windows version and you will never be found ChurchEast2nd-B-Dark.png if NLT don't put it in there in future updates just because it's actually ChurchEast2nd-B-Dark.rpgmvp :WeSmart:

Edit: This showing up at my results for comparing 49112 with 51113:
[6619] => .\www\img\tilesets\ChurchEast2nd-B-Dark.rpgmvp:4defc830d26c20ce3051e007a3a884f9:414121

Which mean you missing it from 51113.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm only own Windows version and you will never be found ChurchEast2nd-B-Dark.png if NLT don't put it in there in future updates just because it's actually ChurchEast2nd-B-Dark.rpgmvp :WeSmart:

Edit: This showing up at my results for comparing 49112 with 51113:
[6619] => .\www\img\tilesets\ChurchEast2nd-B-Dark.rpgmvp:4defc830d26c20ce3051e007a3a884f9:414121

Which mean you missing it from 51113.
Or that it is a mixture from compressed and regular version... either way PEBKAC :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: biometric

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Did they update the hotfix or we will have to wait for next version to set things right?
1. Not just Judy's profile is the problem, it's cause Chloe's profile abnormal too.
2. First release of Dec is .53121 (which one contain bugs above), so NLT release a small UPDATE with version number is .53123 contain fixes apply to 2 files: www\data\CommonEvents.json and www\data\Map062.json - It's doesn't change any game contents, just fixing bugs in game codes for current release aka a HOTFIX, mean the HOTFIX is a UPDATE and reverse. So if you asking did they release a new update or hotfix newer than 53121 or they're fixed the bugs, the answer is YES. But if you asking did they UPDATE THE HOTFIX (which mean release a version greater than 53123), the answer is NO.

Sorry for my terrible English.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
1. Not just Judy's profile is the problem, it's cause Chloe's profile abnormal too.
2. First release of Dec is .53121 (which one contain bugs above), so NLT release a small UPDATE with version number is .53123 contain fixes apply to 2 files: www\data\CommonEvents.json and www\data\Map062.json - It's doesn't change any game contents, just fixing bugs in game codes for current release aka a HOTFIX, mean the HOTFIX is a UPDATE and reverse. So if you asking did they release a new update or hotfix newer than 53121 or they're fixed the bugs, the answer is YES. But if you asking did they UPDATE THE HOTFIX (which mean release a version greater than 53123), the answer is NO.

Sorry for my terrible English.
Don't worry most of them don't even bother to read it... this was not the first time it came up :LOL: Btw 53123 needs a fix too since it's worse than 53121 sooo it might be practical to wait for the last update for the year ;):ROFLMAO:
OR not... :whistle:

• Angry
Reactions: biometric

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
Don't worry most of them don't even bother to read it... this was not the first time it came up :LOL: Btw 53123 needs a fix too since it's worse than 53121 sooo it might be practical to wait for the last update for the year ;):ROFLMAO:
Well, I did read it and since I'm not a Patreon, I was asking if anybody knew if they were intended to fix it before releasing next update....
I've the same stats as LevokosM but at least this way I can watch Judy's profile....
Well, to be honest I didn't realise they changed release number.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
After the amount of duders who couldn't update with 1 /www/ folder, even waiting for v55 isn't gonna help much of the thread

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
After the amount of duders who couldn't update with 1 /www/ folder, even waiting for v55 isn't gonna help much of the thread
Indeed...
Sad.png
Well, I did read it and since I'm not a Patreon, I was asking if anybody knew if they were intended to fix it before releasing next update....
I've the same stats as LevokosM but at least this way I can watch Judy's profile....
Well, to be honest I didn't realise they changed release number.
Not sure there's gonna be a fix for the " fix "
The release number from the main menu is not updated every time since it's an unnecessary feature... if you know what you are doing ( apply a fix to the release ) you know what version you have regarless what's shown there :LOL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Indeed...
View attachment 2218144

Not sure there's gonna be a fix for the " fix "
The release number from the main menu is not updated every time since it's an unnecessary feature... if you know what you are doing ( apply a fix to the release ) you know what version you have regarless what's shown there :LOL:
Biggest lol of the month, and we're only the 6th

HakimAkmal

Jan 23, 2020
Need help, can't meet Kimberly at channel 4, the hint says "You need to get to the channel 4 skyrise" but when i go there nothing happened. and the security guard says "Miss foxx is not yet ready to see you"

Reactions: goody93
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes