biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Is there a way to delete the unity version of the game?
Delete listed folders:

MonoBleedingEdge
TGO_Data

And listed files:
TGO.exe
UnityCrashHandler64.exe
UnityPlayer.dll
user.dat
ver.dat
hc.dat
debug.log
hashfile.txt

Re: It's isn't a Unity version of the game, it's a modified version of original Game Launcher and Updater (ToN also have this) - which removed from NLT itch.io page.

Msrex

Jul 12, 2022
Am i the only one getting a trojan alert preventing a download of the update only file? Ive never had this happen before. gofile and mega both flagged by windows.
You're not the only one. Happened to me too. COULD be a false positive but why risk it? Worst case, when the game is completed, I'll buy it on Steam.

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
For anyone looking for the 53121 Update file. I just downloaded it and it's working. Just put the new www folder together with the old www and replace the existing (duplicate) files.
Thanks for quoting my stuffs but not for faint-hearted and rich imagination peoples.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
I don't know where to post it, but I noticed an error in this v53. After the dinner scene, in the dialogue after the interview, Hannah appears dressed and she should be naked. Nothing serious, but she should appear naked.

If someone already warned you or if you already knew, just ignore it.

SethCarnius

Aug 31, 2022
hey do you guys know where the old key is this version? i dont get it from the clue that he threw up in the air and it didnt come back

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
May be NLT started fixing and release 53122 soon, but current hashfile say nothing changed at this time.

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018
In 53123 Judy's profile's been fixed.. however, it looks like he'll have to fix it again, because last page/outfit/booty call don't count.
1670100336210.png

Reactions: rdblev

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have done all this but there is still an extra missing. There are twelve of them, two new ones for this version. Any tips for number 12?

Edit: found a second one of Judy that could be bought in the shop. The album only shows a single one. Eh?
It's how all the profiles in this game work. You find the first one which gives you the girl in just regular clothes in the profile. Then you buy an upgrade of the profile in the shop, which gives you the naked and lingerie option in the profile.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Im quite surprised people pointed a bug out and there wasn't any scumbag accusing people of randomly nuking their pc

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes