vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I've got a bit of a quandry. Ever since the 51113 update, I've been missing 2 extras. As of the end of the 55124, I'm still showing "Extras 10/12", and I can't figure out what I've missed. I've gone through the walkthrough doc that I've been following when I get stuck, but can't seem to find anything it mentions that I haven't already picked up.

Any ideas on how to figure out what I'm missing? Photos, Outfits, Booty Calls are all complete, it's just the Extras.

I think it might be related to Judy's profile, when I booty call her I can select the outfit, but neither that nor the nude option show up in her profile.

Any ideas?
i am in same situation
just found a chest in church that i had overseen but i don't have a key
also the citizen says that they seen a orange glow in the church but i can't find any

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
i am in same situation
just found a chest in church that i had overseen but i don't have a key
also the citizen says that they seen a orange glow in the church but i can't find any
When I seem to miss something I "cheat" with this link:
Maybe it will help you?

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
When I seem to miss something I "cheat" with this link:
Maybe it will help you?
That's the same walkthrough I follow. Hasn't helped. Next chance I get I am going to run through it yet again, just in case I missed something.

Sep 28, 2021
If anyone NLT Media Discord Server then ask to the people if they were actually releasing latest versions for Android or not??
I can't ask his discord server directly because they ban me :(

Reactions: Qtypical98

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
nlt has released update for android but why you not giving update for android?
Because nobody cares enough about it to leak it here. You want it ? Go pay NLT and grab it on Patreon
If anyone NLT Media Discord Server then ask to the people if they were actually releasing latest versions for Android or not??
I can't ask his discord server directly because they ban me :(
Lol and see above
How far along is the game? Like what % of it is complete?
Lol, no point even trying to reply to this

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I've got a bit of a quandry. Ever since the 51113 update, I've been missing 2 extras. As of the end of the 55124, I'm still showing "Extras 10/12", and I can't figure out what I've missed. I've gone through the walkthrough doc that I've been following when I get stuck, but can't seem to find anything it mentions that I haven't already picked up.

Any ideas on how to figure out what I'm missing? Photos, Outfits, Booty Calls are all complete, it's just the Extras.

I think it might be related to Judy's profile, when I booty call her I can select the outfit, but neither that nor the nude option show up in her profile.

Any ideas?
You have judy's profile? You need to buy the profile upgrade from the shop. That will be one of the extras.
For the other extra i dont know. Maybe watch this walk through i follow

Reactions: Petzl

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022

Any ideas?
I had the same problem. When I first loaded my previous save, then went to get Judy's profile, the count did not update when I got her profile. The outfit also didn't unlock. I had to reload again, and the next time I got it the count updated and I was able to buy her outfit.

Cheers

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes