sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
v0.55 All Secrets

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.53 all secrets here
^ This all begs the question... can we fuck mom ?!? :p

Dec 15, 2022
^ This all begs the question... can we fuck mom ?!? :p
Yes we can, I think 1 or 2 updates back it already happened, at least if you installed the incest patch.

Edit: According to Petzl we can't. Or he thinks I'm stupid for mentioning the incest patch. I always wonder what's going on in the heads of the people who put a facepalm in it. This thinking probably get's met another facepalm...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
Well, if you want it, here are my last two, which are at 51% and 53%, corresponding to the v51113 and v53121 updates.

put them in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data
If the game doesn't see them, then remove your old save and rename the one you want to match you last save file DefaultTGOfile##.rpgsave

Cheers
Thanks...normally I wouldn't use someone else's saves, but it seems to be do that or restart and redo everything from the beginning.

Dec 4, 2022
It's my highlight of the hour every 2 weeks, when there is a new update. (At least within an hour you played those new 2%, else I would have written highlight of the day).

Of course if you wait until it's finished, it's even more fun to play. The game is okay, but don't expect an emotional bond between your harem girls. It's just fuck them once in a while. So this game is more about solving the riddles than it's about the rest. Still fun to play though. But it doesn't have the emotional band like the very short game 'One Night Stand' had (If you like such things I recommanded you try that VN game).
No thanks, I prefer something that moves like this, ONS doesn't move and whats more, its very short, not satisfying at all , but I agree with you, its something that NLT media is lacking, but the Brad and Valerie buildup is an exception.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
plz help !!!!

" i can throw a book really far! Asl long as I throw it from a high-up wimdow,to the north...It might land in a tree, though.."

whats the meaning of this
Theres a Book High up in a tree out the back of the Mansion or Church lol i forgot but its there .

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what can i do if the game is blank screen when opening the game?
same with me
I downloaded v2 5.4 G -> 383 but when I run the game it give me a black screen.
i don't know but i almost betting on it's only the update file there are compressed not the whole game
so u guys probably need to find the previuvs compressed chapter
or better DL the real game instead of that compressed s..t
there are always something wrong with them

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes