Dec 4, 2022
It's my highlight of the hour every 2 weeks, when there is a new update. (At least within an hour you played those new 2%, else I would have written highlight of the day).

Of course if you wait until it's finished, it's even more fun to play. The game is okay, but don't expect an emotional bond between your harem girls. It's just fuck them once in a while. So this game is more about solving the riddles than it's about the rest. Still fun to play though. But it doesn't have the emotional band like the very short game 'One Night Stand' had (If you like such things I recommanded you try that VN game).
No thanks, I prefer something that moves like this, ONS doesn't move and whats more, its very short, not satisfying at all , but I agree with you, its something that NLT media is lacking, but the Brad and Valerie buildup is an exception.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
plz help !!!!

" i can throw a book really far! Asl long as I throw it from a high-up wimdow,to the north...It might land in a tree, though.."

whats the meaning of this
Theres a Book High up in a tree out the back of the Mansion or Church lol i forgot but its there .

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what can i do if the game is blank screen when opening the game?
same with me
I downloaded v2 5.4 G -> 383 but when I run the game it give me a black screen.
i don't know but i almost betting on it's only the update file there are compressed not the whole game
so u guys probably need to find the previuvs compressed chapter
or better DL the real game instead of that compressed s..t
there are always something wrong with them

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
can i port my saves from windows PC to mac for rpgm games also can I run PC version on mac like we can do with renpy launcher

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
can i port my saves from windows PC to mac for rpgm games.
Yes you can, the saves are located in the Application Support folder in the library, as always before importing them you need to create a prior save in the game, then overwrite with yours.

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
Yes you can, the saves are located in the Application Support folder in the library, as always before importing them you need to create a prior save in the game, then overwrite with yours.
thanks...also can I run PC version of rpgm games on mac like renpy games have renpy launcher for that stuff.....new to mac, been a window user for years

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
thanks...also can I run PC version of rpgm games on mac like renpy games have renpy launcher for that stuff.....new to mac, been a window user for years
Yes it is possible, you need to know what rpgm engine version the game is using, and you can use the engine launcher putting inside it the www folder that contains all the files to play ( renaming it to app.nw before), if you need a list from where download the engines pm me. :)
Here you can find the pages from where you can download the various rpgm engines.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes