Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
The update-only patch works only for the previous version?, that is, v.53, or it also works for previous versions?, because I stayed in v.51, and I forgot to download the v.53 update.

Reactions: Qtypical98

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'd recommend for the noodles to patch the update only files with the initial release so they can save space on their hard drive... ;) ( makes sense right ?!? :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: biometric

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ I'd recommend noodles who can't copy/paste 1 folder on top of itself to stay away from the game. And most of the internet and/or anything PC-related

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
help !!
so i downloaded the game i missed the prev update so i had to download the whole game again. and my save files are missing, so i download save files from the OP, no when i paste the save files in user data it wont work, please let me know what im doing wrong

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
help !!
so i downloaded the game i missed the prev update so i had to download the whole game again. and my save files are missing, so i download save files from the OP, no when i paste the save files in user data it wont work, please let me know what im doing wrong
Everything!
You are doing everything wrong...

Donka Chonka

Dec 18, 2022
Some people have found 4 of Erica's Kamasutra pages but I've only found 3. Any hints as to where the 4th page is? I'm up to date on everything except her pages. Thanks.

recystar

Oct 9, 2018
mmm after inserting the thumdrive by melissa nothing happened... i can hear something, but i only see a black screen ??

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I've properly fucked up here and deleted the asset extractor I used for this and it was super old but had worked across all 3 games. It was one where you found the system.json and then extracted the images. Anyone know what I'm on about? and where I can get it again? or a different one that works just as easily?

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I've properly fucked up here and deleted the asset extractor I used for this and it was super old but had worked across all 3 games. It was one where you found the system.json and then extracted the images. Anyone know what I'm on about? and where I can get it again? or a different one that works just as easily?
Try the browser based one in the zip below.

Reactions: Rubbishcoder

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Last update was good for me. The daft sex scenes made me laugh and some plot advancements intrigued. For example how did Nellie Cole kill Charles Wilkes without leaving a mark? And why did human-demon hybrid Madalyn Rose marry him in the first place? Lillian is apparently not Mr Wilkes' daughter so who is she and what relationship did she have with Charles and Madalyn?
That was it, I liked that one because you could pick and choose what to do rather than having to brute force the entire package like some do.
Always works for me. Enjoy. ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok, full save for version 55124 and as always remember you have two options to load them correctly:
1 My save number is #25 so CREATE a save in slot #25 in your game BEFORE, then overwrite it with mine;
2 RENAME my save with an ALREADY existent number save of yours and THEN overwrite with mine;
Don't ask for a global save you DON'T need it, do ONLY one option, don't ask me why it DOESN'T load I will not help you more than I'm already doing, instructions are as simples as possible, if you need to know where the saves are located GO to the OP, there are all the infos you need to follow. ;)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes