Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Weed Killer Recipe:
  • Dicamba: Farm > Rock below Judy
  • Mecoprop: Farm > Upper Path
  • Glyphosate: Heather’s house front garden upper left corner
  • Basic Container: Shop

I'm not sure what you mean, if you are searching in heather's house backyard, then it's wrong. It's in her frontyard, the stone is on the left top of the tree on the left.
I needed that help to thanks

Qtypical98

Dec 24, 2021
Does anyone have the NLT release of v53121 for Android by chance? I can see the v55124 release is out but without the previous version all the items won't be there and will break continuity. Thanks

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Can I ask for a brief summary of what happened in the 2 most recent updates (55124 and the one before that)? I haven't been in the mood to play the game, so I just downloaded a save. But I still wanna know what happened so I would have context for the next one.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Can I ask for a brief summary of what happened in the 2 most recent updates (55124 and the one before that)? I haven't been in the mood to play the game, so I just downloaded a save. But I still wanna know what happened so I would have context for the next one.
and

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Bro those walkthroughs are so long. I watch this guy, who does every update in like under 5 mins
It's because he recieved updates early from NLT also some long videos have timestamp in the description so yiu can easily only watch that part no need to watch whole video if we got update early then we also can shorten our video time by playing the update multiple time

Dec 15, 2022
Bro those walkthroughs are so long. I watch this guy, who does every update in like under 5 mins
Why do you want to watch? Just use:

And then you can play yourself. Plus the sexscenes on youtube are always removed anyway.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
No there isn't, since 2017 NLT doesn't put incest themes in his games anymore, that's a fan patch that was discontinued, maybe someone else will bring it up again but incest is not canon.
What a joke it's clear as day both previous games were meant to play with a patch. Hope the next game one will follow the previous two games regarding incest content. Not playing this one.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What a joke it's clear as day both previous games were meant to play with a patch. Hope the next game one will follow the previous two games regarding incest content. Not playing this one.
Then you're in for a disappointment, NLT will not risk his monetary income for that fetish as long as it will continue to be forbidden by Patreon, you better deal with it if you still want to continue play his games.
Of course nobody is forcing you to do that, there's plenty of other incest games available here to choose as an alternative. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Echbert

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I wish! From what I've seen so far they seems pretty vocals and persistents to show how much "they don't care"..... :D
1671473227212.png

If I remember correctly the guy who made the incest patch said something about that he'll do it once the game is completed so he doesn't have to work his way around the code every time or something along those lines.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 2247966

If I remember correctly the guy who made the incest patch said something about that he'll do it once the game is completed so he doesn't have to work his way around the code every time or something along those lines.
Don't know about that, I remember him saying it was on hold but honestly I don't care game is good enough to be played as is, imho. :)

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes